WHO WE ARE:
Here on the Product Engineering team we build products & features that motivate our Members to become the best version of themselves every day. We work closely together to come up with creative ways to improve the member experience. Ideas here go as far as you can take them. And we still have a lot further to go to connect the world through fitness.
WHAT YOULL DO:
- Work within an agile development environment to scope, develop, & deliver best-in-class fitness experiences for our members on Roku TVs & Roku devices
- Build screens & components with attention to detail that are intuitive, have pixel-perfect accuracy, & seamless transitions
- Write & rewrite BrightScript code & SceneGraph components for better reliability, performance, & understandability
- Continue to push the envelope on code quality, automated testing, & defensive coding
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, & Program Managers to scope, define, & prioritize the teams projects
- Own features/projects, drive technical decisions, & develop leadership skills
- Assist & grow those around you through mentorship, code review, & pair programming
WHO YOU ARE:
- You are passionate about building intuitive, accessible, & modern experiences
- You have a track record of seeing things from conception all the way through to delivery
- You are good at listening to others & communicating different perspectives
- You care about being in an inclusive environment, respecting others, & making them feel welcome
Please note: This is a full-time position that has flexibility to either be fully remote or based in our NYC HQ once our office reopens.
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.