Blink Health is a healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We are scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allow us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair, & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
What Youll Do:
- Keep a pragmatic approach on existing processes for on-boarding, off-boarding, benefits, & life-cycle changes, etc. & always be
- thinking about how create a better employee experience
- Act as an internal consultant to the HRBPs & other stakeholders across the organization on a variety of topics of high complexity including P&C programs & policies, employee lifecycle changes, benefits, leaves of absence, payroll, compliance, & other disciplines that the People Operations Team touches
- Provide front line guidance to employees who have questions about Blink policies, benefits, payroll, & everyday questions
- Participate in projects & initiatives to design, create, refine, & continually improve People programs & practices that are beneficial to Blinkers
- Ensure HR systems & employee files are most up-to-date & accurate information & meets all legal requirements
- Participate in annual audits as needed & establish internal audit points (payroll based, monthly, quarterly, annually) to ensure data are consistent across different platforms
- Partner with members on the P&C Team & Finance Team to process semi-monthly payroll
- Manage immigration process across the organization
- Partner with P&C members on maximizing efficiency & upscaling processes, including proposing new or improved processes, guidelines, tools & systems to support the organizations needs
- Create and/or generate reports & insightful analyses as scheduled or requested by stakeholders, including building visualizations to communicate data & metrics, data maps, dashboards, etc.
- Support the implementation & launch of new or ongoing P&C programs & initiatives, & ensure successful scoping & feasibility assessment from the operational side
Who You Are:
Employee Advocate/Compliance Expert/Problem Solver/Process Improver/Communicator
This role is for someone who has a very strong sense of ownership on everything they deliver & advocates for a balance of client needs & scalability. We are looking for someone who has beyond experience & knowledge - someone who is hungry to learn more, do more, & create impact immediately. They are willing to go the extra mile to find innovative solutions for complex people challenges. This role is preferably based in or around NYC & will report to the Director of Total Rewards.
What Youll Need:
- 7+ years of experience in roles ensuring operational excellence that helps a company scale
- 2+ years of experience configuration in Workday highly preferred
- Experience working in high-growth technology companies with teams in multiple states
- Experience working with large database sets & multiple HR-related tools, including HRIS, performance management, compensation planning & benefit portals
- In-depth fluency in the areas of payroll, benefits, compensation, immigration & employment law, & practices
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail is essential
- Strong communication skills, tact & discretion in handling information, attention to detail, & strong work ethic. Ability to effectively collaborate & work with all staff levels.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting HR related business processes such as performance/talent management, talent acquisition, compensation or payroll
- Strong quantitative skills is a must with fluency in Microsoft Excel & Google Sheets
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.