With thousands of beautiful spaces built for travel & life, Sonder is transforming the future of hospitality. Each Sonder is purposefully selected, designed & maintained - customized to reflect the vibe of its neighborhood. Whether your stay is two days, two months or two years, in a studio or a six-bedroom, Sonder ensures a unique, yet consistent experience. And with 24/7 on-demand service, crisp linens, & over 200 other quality standards, were taking stay further for guests all around the world.
Sonder started a little over five years ago, & now has thousands of spaces in cities across the globe.
We are seeking a skilled Accounts Payable Specialist to join our rapidly growing Financial Operations team.
As an AP Specialist, you will work with a team to streamline real estate leasing transactions & manage the company's largest expenses.
Sonder is a rapidly growing organization & as such our accounting team must be very agile & be comfortable working in an evolving environment.
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Manage a global portfolio of leases across all Sonder markets
- Review & abstract leases for payment information
- Organize & lead monthly reviews with proper channels
- Create rent payment structures in alignment with new leases
- Update existing rent payment structures when amendments are received
- Work with operations personnel to identify & resolve any discrepancies not in alignment with a lease
- Provide professional support to all parties involved in the leasing process
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- 1-2 years accounting experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable
- Netsuite ERP knowledge preferred
- Excellent communication skills; both written & verbal
- Strong math, computer & analytical skills
- Team player with positive & agile attitude required
- Leasing experience a plus
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you're best at:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Paid vacation & sick time
- Discounts to stay in Sonders
- A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, & a team of smart, ambitious & fun to work-with colleagues!
Depending on your location:
- All the coffee you can imagine
- Snack-filled kitchen
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.