Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
As Product Manager on Mailchimps Product Experience Domain, you will be responsible for setting the direction for the team & executing on it in partnership with fellow product managers & other disciplines. This includes identifying customer problems, creating short & long term roadmaps & consistently assessing business impact. You will provide thought leadership & direction that drives towards our company goals & strategy & does so in collaboration with engineering, design, research, analytics & marketing.
What you'll do here:
- As a key member of the Product Experience team, you will own a specific problem space & work cross-functionally to take a customer opportunity/problem from concept to launch, ensuring the roadmap is aligned to company vision
- Partner with Research to validate or assess customer expectations & perceptions
- Collaborate with Data Research to define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products; regularly review metrics to ensure they are tracking to goal
- Communicate clearly defined & achievable product goals to Design & Engineering, negotiating trade-offs & adjusting scope as needed to hit major milestones
- Lead product team through planning activities to identify scope for sprints; identify opportunities to validate product direction through MVPs
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing & Support to define release marketing reach, effort & support impact
- Build, edit & manage product backlog understanding the contributive value of each feature, the level of effort, risk & opportunity costs
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) experiences in a SCRUM / Agile environment; specific experience in delivering value-driving recommendations & insights within the context of a SaaS product preferred
- You are highly skilled at socializing business opportunity at all levels of the organization through both written presentation & compelling storytelling
- You have the ability to communicate complex & detailed information in an organized & consumable format
- You are capable of & comfortable with working closely with Senior & C-level executives to develop product strategy
- You have a strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- You have the ability to build relationships, be persuasive & influential within & across immediate working groups
- You have an understanding of how to read data to analyze the performance of digital features
- You have bachelors degree or relevant work experience
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Clickhereto find out more!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.