BlaBlaCar is the world's leading long-distance carpooling platform - a global, trusted community of 70 million drivers & passengers in 22 countries.
The platform connects people looking to travel long distances with drivers heading the same way, so they can travel together & share the cost.
With the recent integration of a coach network & a commuter carpooling service, BlaBlaCar aims to become the go-to for shared road mobility.
Affordable, convenient & user-friendly, wherever there's a road, there's a BlaBlaCar.
Why you would want to join us
As part of the Strategy team, you will work directly with BlaBlaCar's executives to support their strategic decision-making. This means you will impact the direction BlaBlaCar is taking for the years to come !
What you will directly contribute to:
- Provide actionable insights & reports to BlaBlaCar's executives & the Board of Directors to support their strategic decision-making
- Identify, analyze & monitor issues that affect our marketplace dynamics & top line growth at the market level
- Build a strong understanding of our marketplace dynamics & its evolution over time
- Build problem-solving framework to break down & structure complex issues
- Evaluate the performance of current business operations & recommend strategies & tactics to achieve business goals
- Build positive & trustful relationship while working with management & local teams to identify business needs, challenges & opportunities
What you will need to be successful:
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics, or Operations Research
- 2-4years of professional experience in strategy or business analysis acquired in top tier strategy consulting firms, PE firms, Investment Banking/M&A or strategy department of a large organization
- Excellent communication skills: experience in synthesizing & communicating data clearly
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills, ability to think strategically & outside the box
- Experience in working in an international environment
- Strong attention to details & the ability to step back to see the bigger picture
- High level of autonomy & proactivity
- Proficiency in data visualization tools (Tableau) & SQL would be a plus
- Fluent in English
- You identify with the BlaBlaCar mindset: a structured & humble doer with the ability to prioritize, who thrives on collaboration & teamwork.
A few practical details about the role
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris HQ
- Contract: Temporary Contract (6 months)
- Salary: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- A start-up spirit that fosters agility, teamwork & impact
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- An inspiring working environment including state-of-the-art office spaces
- Free carpooling to live our value Think it. Build it. Use it.
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Top health insurance (mutuelle)
- And many more benefits - check them out on BlaBlaCar.com/dreamjobs
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format) & answer our questions in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application fits our requirements, we will invite you to take a short analytical online test. This step is followed by an analytical test, several face to face interviews & a case study