VaynerMedia is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo & video production, & ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos & content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Singapore, Los Angeles, & Chattanooga, TN, we market for the year we live in, we live & breathe emerging technology & we are always growing.
What Youd Do:
- Manage the day-to-day client interaction participating in client status calls, providing media updates, & overall status of running campaigns managing client expectations.
- Accountable for the ongoing performance of one or more managed campaigns bringing as understanding & ownership of internal processes for quality assurance.
- Develop media plans, from initial brief to full plan, with direction from internal stakeholders.
- Track campaigns to ensure they are performing as planned meeting and/or exceeding client objectives & efficiency goals.
- Analyze audit statements & syndicated research to assist in developing partner selection, program details, & other buying strategies for maximizing media dollars.
- Oversee trafficking, reporting & insights between the planning & buying team.
- Occasionally lead client & vendor meetings assisting the Manager with providing media plan recommendations.
- Manage campaign budgets & client financials including media budgets, media spend summaries, & monthly media billing process.
- Ensure all media team members, creative, & account deliverables are tracking against clients expectations & meeting media best practices.
- Manage & mentor analysts for growth & performance, providing frequent & actionable feedback on their work product.
What Youve Got:
- 1-3 years of experience in a media planning role, with emphasis on digital (and integrated) planning & campaign management
- Ability to develop a media plan & coordinate launch of a media campaign with minimal direction
- In-depth Excel knowledge experience: pivot tables, formulas, & data visualization tools
- Experience using G-Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Microsoft (PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience tactically planning across biddable & native platforms in any of the following:
- Social: Facebook / IG, LinkedIn, YouTube
- DSP: TEADS, TradeDesk
- Search: Google / Google SA360, Microsoft Search
- Audio: Spotify
- OTT: Freewheel/Comcast
- Audio: Megaphone
- Knowledge in the various paid media & measurement opportunities across social, digital, & broader marketing mix Including but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- Nielsen/Millward Brown/Oracle Measurement
- Management/mentorship of a direct report or team a plus