We believe that we are better together, & at Tripadvisor we welcome you for who you are. Our workplace is for everyone, as is our people powered platform. At Tripadvisor, we want you to bring your unique identities, abilities, & experiences, so we can collectively revolutionize travel & together find the good out there.
Tripadvisor is hiring an experienced Senior SEO Specialist for our Cruise Critic site, the worlds largest cruise reviews website & a subsidiary of Tripadvisor This is a high-impact & highly visible role within the Cruise Critic organization & reports directing to the Head of Marketing. The ideal candidate analyzes data to identify new opportunities at scale, influences change, & has a strong understanding of content marketing. This role will require collaborating with sales, product, engineering, & design to execute new initiatives & ensure a best-in-class experience for consumers & partners.
- Develop, test, & drive the SEO strategies for cruisecritic.com & all international points of sale.
- Ownership of all SEO programs & associated KPIs.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with partners in Product, Tech, Editorial, Marketing, Sales, & SEO to develop, execute, & iterate on campaigns to support traffic & revenue growth.
- Establish organization-wide SEO best practices, guidelines & objectives for other teams to adhere to.
- Partner with engineering & product to improve our SEO technology, identifying tools, requirements, & systems & reporting needed.
- Generate new ideas for content - then develop & work with the Editorial team for execution.
- Collaborate monthly with other SEOs within TripAdvisor to create new test ideas for all sites.
- Conduct competitive research to shape strategy & make effective decisions.
- Determine, monitor, & report on all Organic channel KPIs. Apply any data-driven insights to optimize each channel strategy accordingly.
- 5+ years relevant in-house SEO and/or online marketing experience showing upward growth
- In-depth understanding of key SEO & digital marketing metrics, & recognize how they impact the business
- Demonstrated track record of developing SEO programs that drive measurable audience growth & user engagement across multiple social channels, & contribute to wider marketing strategies & initiatives
- Deep understanding of web analytics software & keyword research; able to translate data insights into optimized, strategic, & compelling strategies
- Deliver SEO campaigns, from strategy & planning through execution to monitoring, reporting, analysis, & optimization
- Be a collaborative, cross-functional team player & comfortable partnering with variety of teams
- Comfortably negotiate & persuade others across the company to resolve conflicts in the best interest priorities & goals
- Polished communication skills; able to present SEO topics & strategies to other departments
- Strong attention to detail & can QA at scale
- Be able to toggle between strategic & tactical modes of operating
- Be at home in a fast paced, constantly evolving, dynamic environment
- Possess up-to-date knowledge & maintains current SEO practices & digital marketing trends
At Cruise Critic, we have built an open & collaborative environment & we hire the people we want to work with (not just the ones with the right qualifications), but who also think differently & challenge the status quo. We empower people, giving the support & autonomy needed to succeed. We embrace data to make decisions & overcome obstacles. We choose speed over perfection, but not at the expense of quality. We do what we do well, but were always looking to make it better. Let us know if youd like to help.
We strive to create an accessible & inclusive experience for all candidates. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please make sure to reach out to your individual recruiter or our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.