Zola is seeking a Recruiter to join our growing Recruitment team! Our company is growing rapidly, & we are looking for someone with a passion for sourcing & recruiting who is not afraid to come in, & hit the ground running. This person will work with our Talent Team to bring in some of the top talent at Zola! We are hard-working, collaborative & a lot of fun!
Who We Are Looking For
- A full life cycle recruiter with knowledge in unique & out of the box sourcing tactics
- A go-getter who can self-manage & execute new processes & strategies
- A scrappy & creative thinker; an optimist
- A detail-oriented & perceptive communicator who enjoys people
- A team player with an insightful & compassionate personality
- Someone with experience recruiting in a e-commerce start-up environment and/or recruiting for various types of roles within a company
- Someone who will manage sensitive information with integrity
- Someone who will uphold Zola's values & be a positive representation & addition to the company- Passion for weddings & e-commerce is a plus!
- Recruit talent across multiple teams at Zola & achieve set goals & objectives of the Talent team
- Assist with scheduling of interviews & internal hiring manager meetings
- Source, phone screen, & manage the interview process through offer stage, with the help of other Zola teams, to provide a unique & enjoyable candidate experience for all applicants you interact with
- Manage candidates through the funnel & track data accordingly
- Cross-functional communication across the Finance & Executive team to create competitive offers for finalist candidates
- Assist the hiring team with closing strategies & provide input on future strategies & initiatives on Zola recruiting
- Minimum 2-3 years recruiting for Finance, Marketing, Product/Design, and/or Merchandising roles in an agency or corporate setting
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience creating boolean search strings, navigating LinkedIn networks, utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse), manage multiple in & out- bound email & phone call communications
- Ability to hire & work collaboratively with all Zola teams while building strong relationships with candidates
- Well-developed communication & interpersonal skills
- A passion for recruiting candidates of all levels
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
Based in NYC & launched in October 2013, we have quickly become the fastest-growing wedding company in the United States. In 2017 we launched Zola Weddings, a free suite of wedding planning tools including wedding websites, checklist, guest list, & registry, all in one place. We've raised over $140 million in financing, & we're proud to call Thrive Capital, Canvas Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Comcast Ventures, & Goldman Sachs, among others, our investors & partners. Our team brings deep experience from working on beautiful, award-winning e-commerce sites & mobile apps in past roles at Gilt Groupe, Amazon, Bloomingdales, Gap, J.Crew, Toys R Us, Chloe + Isabel, Yahoo, & Host Committee, among many others.