Stack Overflow is the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, & build their careers. More than 50 million professional & aspiring programmers visit Stack Overflow each month to help solve coding problems, develop new skills, & find job opportunities.
We partner with businesses to help them understand, hire, engage, & enable the world's developers. Our products & services are focused on developer marketing, technical recruiting, market research, & enterprise knowledge sharing. Our clientele includes Google, Microsoft, Bloomberg, & many other Fortune 500 names. Were a profitable & fast growing organization looking for talented, self-directed individuals who combine technical know-how with excellent writing abilities.
The Digital Ad Ops Specialist will serve a vital role supporting all teams selling Advertising products. The paramount functions are trafficking & quality assurance for both ad campaigns & creatives, while troubleshooting issues & managing back-end reporting. This role will report to the Ad Ops Manager while collaborating with Customer Success, Sales team, & account leadership. While the Customer Success Managers (CSMs) determine which gears & how much they should be turned, the Digital Ad Ops Specialist focuses on turning the gears efficiently & accurately. This individual will execute incoming requests in an intelligent, deliberate, & expedient manner to ensure we run the most successful advertising campaigns for the clients.
What youll do:
- Assist sales team in all phases of a campaign including creative trafficking, reporting & inventory forecasting
- Proactively reach out to CSMs to determine submission deadlines, manage assets & any needed revisions
- Forecast, monitor, & optimize multiple campaigns across the platform to ensure campaigns are delivering on schedule & according to client expectations
- Act as main point of contact to ensure website tags are correctly generating relevant traffic & recording conversions accurately within overall campaign
- Provide ongoing quality assurance & troubleshooting of any technical and/or performance issues, ensuring customer expectations are met
- Set timing & technical expectations with Sales & CSMs based on length of campaign queue
- Provide technical support to Sales & Customer Success Teams
- Act as point person & liaison when escalating support issues to platform partners
- Act as technical managers for systems used by the Advertising Team
- Support the delivery of invoices to the Finance Team in an accurate & timely manner, troubleshooting when necessary
- Research & investigate new ideas & ad products
- Excellent ability to take on a task they do not understand & figure it out
- Contribute ideas & plans that can help drive overall business growth
What you need to have:
- 3+ years digital advertising operations experience
- Experience with Google Ad Manager & Operative.One, is a plus
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to multitask, detail oriented, work independently & a self-starter
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Friendliness, patience, diplomacy, & adaptability
- Ability to work in a dynamic, startup environment
If you want to work in our officeGreat start-up office including a professional barista espresso machine, table-tennis table, games room, free (awesomely delicious) catered lunch daily, as well as breakfast, fruit, drinks & snacks
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a background check & upon having the appropriate legal right to work.
Were a remote-friendly team. Whether you work remotely or work out of our office (re-opening June 2021 at the earliest due to COVID-19), youll be part of a remote work culture that emphasizes online communication (Slack, GitHub, Hangouts, Zoom, Stack Overflow for Teams).
Diverse teams build better products.