Guilds mission is to unlock opportunity for Americas workforce, with a double-bottom line business model that does well by doing good. The Employer Solutions team works closely with Fortune 1000 companies to develop solutions for how they can use education & upskilling to unlock opportunity for their workforce.
Guild is hiring for an Engagement Manager, Employer Solutions. In this role, youll work on consultative projects to design education solutions for new & existing employer partners. Youll collaborate with teams across Guild that manage every aspect of Guilds product & services. You will also have opportunities to help build & improve our team, including coaching consultants, improving processes, & improving cross-team collaboration.
As Engagement Manager, you will:
- Quickly develop deep expertise in Guilds product & service capabilities
- Manage projects or workstreams to design tailored solutions that meet specific employer & workforce needs
- Lead & coach small project teams to conduct research, build analyses, & develop executive-ready materials. Occasionally do this work as an individual contributor
- Collaborate with teams across Guild to build or expand employer partnerships, share market insights, & continuously evolve Guilds product & service capabilities
- Occasionally facilitate or contribute to external meetings, often in tandem with other Guild teams
- Lead internal research projects designed to continuously improve Guilds ability to drive opportunity for workers & serve employers strategic business needs
- Support internal initiatives to build the teams operations & culture
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- The ability to learn quickly & deeply about complex challenges, & the ability to think critically & creatively to develop solutions
- Executive-level written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional project management skills, including structuring complex problems, scoping projects, & managing timelines
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, curveballs, & rapid change to drive real results
- Experience managing diverse stakeholders & / or clients
- Team management & people coaching experience, including structuring & delegating work & teaching & coaching junior team members
- Experience solving complex business problems in Fortune 1000 corporate environments, human capital management, and/or workforce development
- A passion for education & employers role in driving economic mobility
- Experience working specifically with corporate Human Resources, Learning & Development, or Talent Acquisition teams
- Rigorous qualitative & quantitative analysis that informs executive-level decision-making
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of academic institutions & learning providers s. Guilds proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit & our team of coaches helps each employee navigate their learning journeys, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
We are one of the few female-led companies to hit a $1 billion valuation & the only Certified B Corporation with those qualifications. Our Series D financing round was led by Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners chairman & former CEO of American Express, & joined by Emerson Collective, LeadEdge Capital, & Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Additionally, we feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, & transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $110,000-$136,000 & variable compensation eligibility, as well as company stock options.
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna & Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for your future
- 3 weeks of vacation in your first year & an open vacation policy after year 1 to help you recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, so that you can take the time to heal & or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 14 weeks of parental leave, employer-paid short-term & long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, & fertility care benefits
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including gym/fitness stipend & access to free & low cost mental health resources & support services
- Education benefits & tuition assistance to help your future development & growth