This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading
Project Operations Manager
We are looking for a Project Operations Manager in New York focused primarily on helping our clients implement Adyens point-of-sale payment solution & related processes. This role will also work to improve & streamline complex global roll-outs for the benefit of all our clients.
What youll do:
- Working closely with clients project & technical teams as well as third parties such as technical integration partners or point of sale providers to ensure that specific deliverables meet deadlines.
- Liaising with all parties within the delivery process to ensure that a client is fully prepared to deploy all stores in alignment with timescales.
- Working closely with internal & external Release Management teams to ensure that change processes are fully captured & agreed upon.
- Building relationships with internal & external stakeholders to ensure an effective management & communication of progress to all parties.
- Receiving & providing feedback to ensure that improvements can be made to any future projects.
Who you are:
- Excellent Project Management skills & the ability to lead & manage detailed, time-sensitive initiatives in a fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Experience working on IT infrastructure projects and/or in retail IT environments is a plus.
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global team, adapting to International time constraints where appropriate.
- Knowledge of the challenges of global commerce & the various components that are required of a client to be successful across different regions.
- 3 to 4 years of working experience & undergraduate (technical) degree.
- Education: College degree in a technical field.
- Must be willing to travel, both domestically & Internationally when required.
- This role is based out of our New York office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written & verbal) in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the link below. We cant wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.