We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Operations at Vacasa
We live by a simple motto: happy team, happy owners, happy guests. Our local people are what set Vacasa apart. Were hospitality professionals dedicated to the communities we work with. Were the behind-the-scenes problem-solvers who create worry-free experiences for our owners & guests.
What Were Looking For
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team. We are growing quickly & must implement new initiatives & provide support to a geographically dispersed staff. A successful candidate must be highly self-motivated, detail-oriented, committed to solving problems efficiently, & interested in being part of an organization committed to continuous improvement. We are seeking someone who is able to set the standard for integrity & professionalism, work with a diverse team, & help facilitate the implementation of business initiatives.
What youll do
The Project Coordinator will perform various coordinating tasks along with administrative duties, like maintaining project documentation, manage report collation & communication support. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management skills & be able to communicate effectively, as youll collaborate with internal teams to deliver results on deadlines.
- Effectively manage assigned projects through project management software & other tools.
- Create & maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans & reports.
- Interact with management & cross-functional teams to develop, implement & provide regular updates for activities & initiatives involved in the project plan.
- Prepare & interpret flowcharts, schedules & step-by-step action plans.
- Participate in project planning & drive project deliverables & accountability.
- Provide support to project managers & business leaders when requested.
- Build & enhance positive working relationships with internal & partner stakeholders.
- Assess & solution operational opportunities to increase service quality and/or efficiency.
The skills youll need
- University degree, college diploma, or equivalent experience in business or related field.
- 1-3 years in an administrative or operations role a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment & handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change & deliver results in highly ambiguous environments.
- Solid organizational skills, including multi-tasking & time-management.
- Creative problem solving & collaborative skills to develop solutions to complex problems.
- Comfort with changing business conditions & work autonomy.
- Strong attention to detail & track record of delivering high quality work.
- Exemplary verbal, phone, & written communication skills.
- Strong client-facing & teamwork skills.
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option
- 401K retirement savings plan with up to a 6% company match
- Vacation time
- Paid sick leave & holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture