Warby Parker is on the lookout for a Performance Marketing Manager who has a proven track record of scaling both developing & established offline marketing channels. The person in this role will calculate CPA, LTV, & Contribution Margin while working toward working toward strict KPI targets. Our ideal candidate is a sharp-as-a-tack customer-acquisition leader who is creative, highly collaborative, & eager to take calculated risks. (Learn, Grow, Repeat is one of our core values.) Sound a lot like you? Read on!
What youll do:
- Manage the day-to-day offline media buying through our internal & external teams, with a focus on driving incremental sales
- Develop daily, weekly, & monthly channel-level KPI targets with our E-commerce & Finance teams & manage our media buying accordingly
- Work alongside our Brand Design team to develop & test new creative concepts designed to increase the engagement & efficiency of our marketing
- Create acquisition strategies designed to acquire new consumers of our core product (i.e., eyeglasses & sunglasses), as well as emerging products (i.e., vision services & eyewear accessories)
- Partner with our E-commerce & Product teams to improve our landing page experiences, making it easier for consumers to find the products & information they are looking for
Who you are:
- Backed by 5+ years of experience directly managing individual channels, including 2+ years managing a team
- Equipped with experience managing a budget of >$20mm in annual offline marketing
- An expert in traditional offline media (TV, radio, direct mail, print, OOH)
- Able to use multi-touch attribution frameworks & tools such as Google Analytics & Convertro to uncover value across all marketing channels
- Driven by a channel-agnostic mindset, especially when it comes to customer acquisition
- Inquisitive, curious, calculated, & never afraid of failure
- Experience using SQL or another database language is a plus
- Experience buying podcast, streaming audio, & OTT video is a plus
Warby Parker was founded in 2010 with a lofty objective: to offer designer eyewear at a revolutionary price while leading the way for socially conscious businesses. By circumventing traditional channels & designing our frames in house, were able to offer insanely high-quality eyewear at decidedly non-insane prices (i.e., from $95 with prescription lensesa fraction of the going price!).
In the last eight years, weve grown to over 60 retail locations in the U.S. & Canada, opened our first optical lab in upstate New York, & launched two of our own iOS apps. And for three years running, Fast Company has named us one of the worlds most innovative companies.
We also hold ourselves to the highest standards of social & environmental responsibility. This means lots of different things, like operating carbon-neutrally & distributing a pair of glasses to someone in need for every pair we sell. (Were big believers that businesses can scale & be profitable while doing good in the world.)
Of course, all work & no play makes an extremely dull office, & no one likes an extremely dull office. (We sure dont.) As an employee at Warby Parker, you can look forward to company outings, guest speakers, volunteering opportunities, & other brain- (and/or taste-bud-) stimulating activities. It also doesnt hurt that our team is just great company.
Some benefits & perks of working at Warby Parker:
- Health, vision, & dental insurance
- Flexible My Time vacation policy
- Retirement savings plan with a company match
- Parental leave (non-birthing parents included)
- Cell phone plan reimbursement
- A health-and-wellness stipend
- Free eyewear (plus discounts for friends & family)
- And more (just ask!)