Vimeo is looking for a General Manager to launch & lead our new Agency Partner Program (APP). This Program is a new initiative at Vimeo to help empower our vast creative community of Video Professionals, Freelancers & Agencies who produce videos on behalf of clients. This strategic Program is targeting launch in early 2021 that the General Manager will be responsible for building, launching & scaling. The role will include building & overseeing a dedicated team including product & engineers, community, support & enablement resources. The GM will also have P&L responsibility for this new Program.
What youll do:
- Develop a strategic plan for the APP including target customers, business models, product requirements & onboarding & enablement
- Build a team & work with cross-departmental resources from Product, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Business Intelligence & Support to design & launch Partner Program
- Engage with target partners from initial contact through onboarding & ongoing training & enablement
- Build out Partner Organization including Partner Managers & Community Enablement
- Continuously improve the partnership program to ensure the program benefits Vimeo & our partners through NPS & Survey initiatives
Skills & knowledge you possess:
- 7+ years of experience building SaaS products
- Prior experience as General Manager, owning a P&L & exceeding operating targets
- Strong empathy for Creative Professionals & experience building Communities
- Passion for video & software that enables better work
- Ability to think creatively, bring new programs to market in a compelling & impactful way, & a track record of scaling from there
- Prior experiencing working with product managers, designers & engineers to build technology products
- Excellent cross-functional collaborator
- Ability to use both dedicated & shared resources
- Prior experience working with Agency Partner Programs preferred
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 175 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 600 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.