About the team
The Global Distribution & Logistics team oversees the flow of our product from point of supply to our end customers worldwide. We manage a global network that aims to provide best-in-class service to all stakeholders. We are part of the global end-to-end supply chain team, that seeks to improve its efficiency, cost, speed & flow of its supply functions.
About the role
The Director of Distribution, North America is responsible for continued optimization & performance of our North American distribution network. This is a truly omni-channel environment, consisting of retail, private label, & DTC fulfillment.
What youll do
- Iterate on & optimize our North American distribution network, staying ahead of our growing business & customer needs
- Ensure our 3PLs are adhering to Harrys Global Distribution Leadership standards & are constantly working to improve their performance
- Drive continuous improvement activities in conjunction with the Global Supply Chain Strategy
- Work hand in hand with our customers to establish joint opportunities for cost, service, speed, & quality improvements.
- Implement scalable tools, systems, & processes to support a high performing distribution network.
- Drive continued development & capability building within the NA Distribution Team.
- Develop operating plans & budgets that support the overarching company goals
- Work with our internal marketing, retail, & customer experience teams to make distribution a competitive advantage
This should describe you
- Outstanding communicator, able to influence at all levels
- Passionate about people development & understand that this is paramount for success
- Passionate about creating a performance-driven organization at Hs through effective objective setting, performance management, succession planning, recruitment & retention actions
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team, & the world around
- You are customer focused - always looking to see a challenge through the eyes of our customers
- Process oriented. Whether youre creating a process or following a process, you believe process is not a substitute for (but rather a conduit for) great communication
- Sense of urgency: bias for taking action. A high level of motivation, disciplined mindset, & self-starting capability required to achieve aggressive expectations in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication, teamwork, problem-solving, & interpersonal skills
- Experience in ERP & WMS systems, implementation & optimization experience preferred
- Retail store operations experience a plus (Walmart, Target, Macys, etc)
- Lean experience a plus
- Understands that accuracy & detail orientation help drive success, & is willing to go deep
- Sense of humor
Heres who youll work with
- Reporting to VP, Global Distribution & Logistics
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to Retail, Supply Chain, Sales & Operations Planning, Finance, R&D, & Quality
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.