Peloton is looking for a passionate & analytically minded Senior Analyst to support the building & implementation of Pelotons externally facing social impact strategy consistent with the Peloton Pledge. The ESG function sits within Pelotons broader Strategy, Corporate Development, & M&A team. The Senior Analyst will report to the Senior Manager of ESG, Strategy & Initiatives.
The ideal candidate will be an independent, strategic, & creative thinker who is a strong team player (no job is too small or too large), has an outstanding work ethic, has excellent analytical & storytelling skills, & is willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
Together with the Senior Manager, ESG Strategy & Initiatives, the Senior Analyst, ESG Strategy & Initiatives will ensure that Peloton is well positioned to design & implement a cohesive externally focused social impact campaign.
This work will involve:
- Supporting the strategic planning process by conducting primary & secondary research to support prospective initiatives, synthesizing findings into strategic recommendations, modeling projections, & helping to communicate key findings to Pelotons senior leadership team communicate articulating the teams approach
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Peloton to successfully plan for & implement social impact initiatives
- Liaising with the People team & with ERGs to engage Peloton employees in social impact efforts
- Staying up to date on trends in Fitness/Wellness-related Social Impact
- 3 years of experience in a highly analytical & strategic role
- Demonstrated commitment to racial equity
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized & comfortable managing multiple work streams at once
- Excellent verbal & written communicator
- Deep understanding of cultural landscape & highly in tune with current events
- Great attention to detail & self motivation
- A strong team player (no job is too small or too large)
The ideal candidate is high-energy, results-oriented, & demonstrates an ability to:
- Clearly & concisely communicate ideas, concepts, & proposals to engage & excite team members & senior leaders.
- Deftly navigate the intricacies of working cross-functionally with many different teams & senior leaders in a fast-paced environment where the ability to influence & build relationships is critical.
- Manage multiple concurrent programs with strong attention to detail & accountability to high standards of excellence.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 2.6 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.