Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide. HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years-- we are now active in nine markets, & on three continents around the world.
About the Role
How often have you had an opportunity to be an early member of a team that is tasked with solving a huge customer need through disruptive, innovative technology, reinventing an industry?
As an AD, People - Field for Hellofresh, you will leverage a strong customer focus to drive, manage, & launch complex cross-functional programs (to include distribution centers) for the People Field Operations. This role requires a candidate who can lead a complex initiative across a diverse stakeholder team to deliver results on time & within scope & budget requirements. Qualified candidates will have consumer retail exposure & a strong program & project management foundation for launching new initiatives. The ideal candidate will be structured, with strong critical thinking & communication skills, & able to work independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment moving quickly towards scale. The successful candidate is highly organized, analytical, & has a proven ability to manage critical work streams concurrently & to completion. This role requires a drive to always obsess over customers, dive into the details, solve new problems as they arise, be right a lot, & look around corners. This is a big, exciting role with regular senior leadership visibility!
What You'll Do
As an AD, Human Resources- Field, you will use a combination of outstanding leadership, thought clarity, program management fundamentals, & cross-functional partnership to innovate on behalf of our customers. You thrive in cutting through ambiguity to drive solutions & have a strong understanding of the distribution center population. You also have a proven track record of inventing & simplifying processes to deliver world-class experiences to customers that raise-the-bar for innovation & customer experience. You will function as a business partner to our field training teams to ensure best in class onboarding for employees. Lastly, you deliver results in an ambiguous, fast-paced, dynamic business environment & are highly comfortable exercising fantastic judgment across a spectrum of highly diverse problems.
What You'll Bring
- Ability to communicate effectively & facilitate senior-level discussions
- Support & project manage the launch & expansion of field Distribution Centers across the US
- The ability to understand business goals & recommend new approaches, policies, & procedures to drive continuous improvement
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the organization
- Strong data & analytical skills set
- Experience with rapid & complex changing work environments
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
- The ability to think big but also not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves.
- Strong solutions focus & be comfortable working in an environment that demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems & drive appropriate solutions.
- Strong internal & external customer focus.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously & has a bias for action-orientated results.
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions & process improvement
The AD, HR - Field for Hellofresh should meet these basic qualifications:
- Bachelors degree required. Masters degree preferred.
- 5-7+ years of relevant work experience in management consulting, start-ups, project and/or program or product management, physical retail, eCommerce, finance and/or marketing
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence & collaborate across multiple senior leadership teams
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver programs & projects on tight deadlines
- Experience in leading & delivering complex programs from start to finish, while managing adherence to strategic intent & customer experience, with the ability to drive prioritization & consensus across business units
Hellofresh is committed to a diverse & inclusive workplace. Hellofresh is an equal opportunity employer & does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.