At Tanium, our interns of Technical Account Management have the opportunity to learn valuable, real-world experience from the worlds leading enterprise support organization. Operating in a highly collaborative team environment with TAMs, engineers, & account managers, interns will contribute to our teams success by shadowing & assisting TAMs with product development, quality assurance, customer deployment, & support calls. An intern can look forward to applying their best technical chops to large enterprise environments while also building new skills, ranging from sales to scripting.
What youll do:
- Provide support for the TAM role & areas of relevance to customer operationalization initiatives
- Content development to solve customer challenges
- Demo Tanium to potential customers
- Hunt for bugs in Tanium modules
- Proof-of-concept support
- Production deployment support
- Technical support
- Process improvement
- Module creation
- Team hackathons
- Quality assurance testing
Were looking for someone with a passion in the following areas:
- Automating Security & Operations - Scripting (e.g. Shell Scripting, Python, Powershell, Vbscript) common tasks on macOS, Linux, & Windows. Interns will accompany Tanium Technical Account Managers in the field & gather customer requirements for business outcomes in both operations & security use cases.
- Testing New Platform Functionality - Building & executing automated test plans & test cases for the Tanium platform & its module releases. Interns will contribute to quality assurance efforts by maintaining & adding to the existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, & development of toolsets to augment QA & Development testing.
- Engaging With Tanium Customers - Supporting new & existing Tanium customers, remotely & at the customers site. Interns will contribute to triaging, engaging with customers, & conducting root cause analysis on live production implementations of Tanium. Support efforts will encompass security (Forensics, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Incident Response) & operations (Compliance, Vulnerability Scanning, Patching, Integrity Monitoring, & more) modules, as well as the Tanium Platform & its components.
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why six of the top ten retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & five of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/