ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform
- PokerStars The premier online poker product
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
Join a place where innovation, creativity, customer/business focus, continuous improvement, automation & operational objectives are a way of life & love what you do.
Were a company that doesnt stop until a job is finished, with a goal to consistently test our limits & exceed expectations. As a member of our technology team, youll have the opportunity to work on dynamic projects, collaborative environment where innovative thinking is encouraged. Working with the development team & other engineers, you will conduct system analysis of operational issues to include automation, troubleshooting, & problem solving. You will be charged with monitoring the production environments, ensuring proactive management of events, active vendor management & proper systems optimization to maximize availability of critical services.
The primary role of IT Ops shift lead is to ensure we are building trusting relationships with business & technology stakeholders, by ensuring the function is responsive, engaging & approachable with the customer experience at the forefront. Our goal is to drive a high performing world class operations functions & adding value in everything we do.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills & the ability to act as liaison, delivering information both to technical & non-technical teams.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Senior point of contact on shift & internal escalation point for all queries external to the team
- Manage the activities in within shifts for which they have responsibility. This includes managing workload, maintaining team SLAs & ensuring work is allocated appropriately
- Maintain quality of all communications emanating from IT Operations support
- Ensure the team are acting promptly on notifications, service degradations & outages
- Coordinate day to day assignments & tasks, most notably on heightened awareness events
- Management of priorities & deliverables for the shift
- Take the lead on Continual Service Improvement initiatives to maximize availability & customer experience
- Direct contact & relationship management of internal departments, service providers & 3rd parties
- Contribute towards shift planning for round the clock operational coverage
- Lead, coach & motivate team members to achieve key KPIs
- Delivery of performance appraisals & review of direct shift members
- Manage development plans for the retention & progressions of team members
- Assist in the overall recruitment process & onboarding of follow the sun operational model
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Must pass all relevant background security checks
- Must be licensed in each state as required by those jurisdictions
- Minimum of 2+ years professional experience preferred in similar role
- Minimum of 2+ years professional experience preferred in an e-commerce role with significant focus on online or mobile applications
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.