We are seeking a Network Engineer Manager to lead our Network Engineering team. The Network Engineering Manager will oversee the day-to-day operations, integrity & reliability of the organizations network infrastructure.
What you'll do:
- Automate, automate, automate! Break out your Terraform skills & help us create a fully coded infrastructure state of multiple data centers & cloud platforms
- Troubleshoot & maintain infrastructure system configurations
- Develop & maintain design & troubleshooting documentation
- Responsibilities also include close collaboration with software developers on the product teams, operations staff, & other IT staff members to manage infrastructure code releases
How you'll measure success:
- Senior level experience in infrastructure administration. Preferably with advanced Terraform coding deployments as a primary skill
- Advanced knowledge of Cloud networking concepts & technologies
- Proven ability to migrate workloads to the cloud
- Ability to configure, design, troubleshoot network architectures involving firewalls, Transit Gateways, Cross Connects & appliances
- In-depth knowledge of network security & security operations, including but not limited to: firewalls (Palo Alto, AWS WAF),
- Deep technical knowledge across multiple technical domains including application development, cloud computing, security, identity & access management, & IT infrastructure
What you're great at:
- 5+ years' experience as a Cloud Network Engineer or equivalent engineering role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- You possess a problem-solving attitude
- You have experience in network, server, & application-status monitoring
- You can work as part of an agile infrastructure development team
- AWS Experience
How You'll be Rewarded:
At CLEAR we help YOU move forward - because when youre at your best, were at our best. Youll work with talented team members who are motivated by our mission of making experiences safer & easier. Our hybrid work environment provides flexibility. In our offices, youll enjoy benefits like meals & snacks. We invest in your well-being & learning & development with our stipend & reimbursement programs.
We offer holistic total rewards, including comprehensive healthcare plans, family building benefits (fertility & adoption/surrogacy support), flexible time off, free OneMedical memberships for you & your dependents, & a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match. The base salary range for this role is $170,000-200,000, depending on levels of skills & experience.
The base salary range represents the low & high end of CLEARs salary range for this position. Salaries will vary depending on various factors which include, but are not limited to location, education, skills, experience & performance. The range listed is just one component of CLEARs total compensation package for employees & other rewards may include annual bonuses, commission, Restricted Stock Units
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? When you hit every green light & the day just feels like magic. CLEAR's mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 13+ million passionate members & hundreds of partners around the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, & more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.