Business Developer Application
About us @Symphony
Weve spent the last 6 years building the financial markets largest, most trusted communication network. Over 500 market participants across the buy-side, sell-side, securities servicing, & beyond. Over half a million users from trading desks to operations & custody teams interacting securely & in real-time on Symphony.
But that was only chapter one. Were now using our technology foundation to accelerate far beyond secure collaboration to become the standard connective layer that enables more efficient & automated workflows across the industry to bring the future to financial markets.
The opportunity & our ambition are huge. But we need passionate, dedicated individuals to get there. At Symphony we work hard & fast. Our unique blend of technology & financial services makes it an environment you won't get elsewhere.
The business applications developer is a part of the Business Operations Team. He/she is responsible for providing internal support to all Symphony Departments in the development, implementation, & customization of business applications the company currently uses or may implement. The role also involves participation in worldwide projects & input in setting business operations policies along with the team. This role will assist in user support, development requests, & projects.
- Develop, solve, maintain & improve Domo, Salesforce.com, Jira, Zendesk, Netsuite, & other business applications in use internally in Symphony as per business process & project needs
- Determine departmental needs, participate in vendor selection and/or assist with gathering business requirements
- Monitor & troubleshoot systems to correct technical issues that impede development or day-to-day operations
- Implement systems & cloud-based business application software for both internal & external clients; Look out for new applications supported features & functionality, provide recommendations for improvements & keep users informed about system functionality & improvements, including external vendor solutions to help improve our business processes
- Coordinate vendor escalations & support for critical issues, acting as a liaison between the vendors' engineering resources & the Business Operations team.
- Support team in analyzing & resolving critical problems involving any part of the supported systems.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce & Netsuite administration & development as well as some marketing, ticketing, & B.I. reporting systems
- Solid grasp of core technical proficiencies, including computer architecture & design
- Experience with security models, access control, permissions, & sharing rules for supported applications
- Ability to work in a multifaceted fast-paced environment & display flexibility as priorities change to reflect our fast-growing business
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience developing in a modern high-level language, such as Java, Python, etc.
- Experience with technical implementations of Salesforce.com
- Experience as administrator & developer in Salesforce.com
- SYMPHONY TECHNOLOGY STACK: Salesforce.com, Domo, Marketo, Netsuite, Jira, Zendesk
Benefits & Perks:
- Regional specific competitive benefits
- Build your own Benefits (BYOB) perk
- Fully stocked kitchen & catered or reimbursed lunches
- Many other fun & exciting benefits & activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan
- Benefits & Perks vary based on location.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition & is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the completion of an I-9 form & submission of the appropriate documents for identity & work authorization.