At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is hiring for its growing Regulatory Compliance Team. If you want to help Lyft change the transportation industry & enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems, this team is for you!
As the project manager for environmental, health, & safety (EHS) compliance, you will see a variety of projects through from start to finish by developing plans for complicated, cross-functional initiatives on projects that relate to EHS compliance & Lyfts EHS mission, vision, & culture more broadly. It requires a thorough understanding of EHS issues & compliance strategies, & an ability to use that knowledge to develop & monitor project plans. The role will act as the project manager for the growing Environmental Health & Safety Compliance team & report to the current Environmental Compliance Counsel.
- Work with the Environmental Compliance Counsel & the Compliance team to create, execute, & follow through on EHS project plans
- Own the maintenance of project management databases relating to EHS compliance
- Overall project management of hundreds of documents & pieces of information, developing & supporting project timelines & deliverables
- Manage several projects & initiatives simultaneously
- Communicate status & results to stakeholders across a variety of organizations
- Work throughout the Compliance team to continuously improve EHS-related processes
- Advise on project management best practices to ensure cross-functional visibility, appropriate resourcing, & effective deployment of resources
- 5+ years experience managing large, high-visibility projects, including the use of project management tools, ideally in the context of construction, land use, or property development
- Working knowledge of & experience with EHS regulations
- Excellent writing & communication skills & a knack for organization, order, & efficiency
- Demonstrated history of collaboration & experience developing relationships across large, cross-functional teams
- Able to work on multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.