Design & build solutions to help Flexport scale
Flexport is looking for a highly motivated & hands-on Enterprise Architect to join the Business Technology team. This role will be responsible for building scalable & secure system integrations & establishing enterprise architecture standards. This individual will have a deep understanding of corporate IT infrastructure, SaaS applications, security, & architectural patterns to drive business & IT objectives in a dynamic, high growth environment.
- Design, build & maintain enterprise-wide system integrations to provide scalable solutions for diverse, complex business problems.
- Establish an effective enterprise architecture governance process to enable agility & speed of delivery while ensuring adherence to architecture & security tenets.
- Drive success of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform implementations & ensure technical quality, governance, & operationalization of the integration solutions.
- Promote & evangelize shared application services to encourage reuse, reduce costs & improve information flows.
- Define & maintain current & future state system & application architectures, frameworks & roadmaps.
- Work cross functionally with technical teams including IT, Finance Systems, HR Systems, Product, Engineering, Data Science/Analytics, & business stakeholders across the go-to-market teams.
- Educate business stakeholders on upstream & downstream impacts of proposed operational changes.
- Leverage strong communication skills to convey strategic ideas clearly & concisely with peers & executive leadership to obtain buy-in on system improvements & operational processes.
You should have:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in either software, system or enterprise architecture disciplines.
- 5+ years of developing & supporting enterprise system integrations using RESTful APIs & standard data formats (JSON, XML, SOAP).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in middleware platforms (MuleSoft CloudHub & AnyPoint Studio IDE preferred).
- Deep expertise in multiple enterprise technologies including CRM (Salesforce), ERP (NetSuite), HRIS (Workday), & BI (Looker).
- Strong business & technical acumen with understanding of Enterprise Integration Design Patterns, Master Data Management & Data Governance implementations.
- Experience facilitating application integration architecture discussions/workshops & breaking down customer/user experiences from functional requirements into technical requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in aligning stakeholders, building consensus, & driving change at scale.
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.