ABOUT THE ROLE:
DIG is seeking an experienced Senior Manager to lead & manage our digital marketing efforts as we look to continue driving new customer acquisition & drive frequency amongst our additional customer base. As a fast growing restaurant group who is continuing to evolve through our new normal, weve learned that digital marketing is the backbone to how we acquire & engage with our customers. DIG is investing heavily in our digital guest experience, loyalty programs & supporting technology to manage our marketing operations across all digital channels. The Senior Manager of Digital Marketing will build & execute DIGs digital marketing strategy centered around driving in-store traffic & traffic to our digital delivery platforms. This role will drive DIGs continued investment in digital channels by providing a deep understanding & knowledge base of how to leverage all modern channels [Email, media etc] to ensure a seamless guest experience & grow the business into the future. This role will report directly to our CEO & Founder.
At DIG, were rebuilding the food system. You can help us do it.
- Create a holistic digital marketing strategy with key benchmarks for acquisition & retention.
- Build campaigns to support seasonal needs & customer lifecycle management.
- Set an overall digital marketing budget & manage this against core KPIs in collaboration with agency partners & other stakeholders.
- Lead ad optimization & testing against core customer trigger flows & journeys.
- Support Core Channels: Paid Social, SEM, E-Mail & media partnerships.
- Develop media plan strategies & campaigns in alignment with customer goals.
- Manage our paid media partners & integrate their work into overall DIG strategy.
- Manage funnel optimization, any attribution modeling, & all digital tools.
- Create briefs for internal designers , copywriters and/or external partners.
- Work with assets in CANVA & other creative optimization tools to maximize variety & efficiency.
- Identify messaging & creative that will resonate with audiences; Working in collaboration with creative partners to feed back key insights & evolve how we go to market.
- Create simple reports to present to senior leadership to ensure key information is provided in contextual stories.
- Bring brainstorms, & fresh ideas to the team to consistently be thinking about new ways we can connect with our audience & drive more love for DIG.
- 6-8+ years of digital experience in a marketing, analyst, or consulting capacity. Experience in B2C brands preferred.
- Broad digital DTC experience in a growth environment.
- Experience driving mobile app downloads.
- Demonstrated success driving thoughtful models for CAC & ROAS.
- Hands on experience in paid media planning & buying, social, & other digital media environments.
- Experience using software such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, CANVA, Thanx Loyalty, Klaviyo, Google data studio, Google analytics custom.
- Experience being resourceful & tapping into the gig economy to find & leverage great talent [contractors, freelancers, specialists] to support how we make our work come to life.
- A strong ability to work at a strategic level, but youre equally as happy getting your hands dirty.
- Strong communication skills & the ability to adapt in a changing environment.
- Curiosity about the world, food & people.
WORK PERKS: Aside from your the standard job description fare (competitive salary, medical, dental, vision) we also offer:
- Company laptop
- Flexible vacation time
- Phone reimbursement
- Bonus potential
- Commuter benefits
- Complimentary DIG lunch everyday
At Dig Food Group, were building a better food system for everyone by sourcing, cooking & serving delicious food everyday. Nine years in, weve grown to more than 30 fast-casual Dig restaurants, opened our first full-service restaurant, 232 Bleecker, partnered with 130 farms including our own Dig Acres, & taught thousands of people how to cook (really cook) in our kitchens.
To do this, weve built direct & real relationships with farmers. We dont just name check them on our menus -- were true partners in their businesses. We focus on farmers who are independent, first-timers, women, immigrants, LGBTQ & people of color. These relationships allow us to get the best ingredients all year round & change our menu based on what is growing in the fields.
Each restaurant is run by a chef & all our food is cooked on site. There are no microwaves, can openers or freezers, just an entire culinary team at every location, cooking vegetables all day. This requires training a whole generation of chefs & cooks from the ground up, including many who have never worked in a restaurant before. Knife skills are life skills.
Were not here to disrupt anything or become a platform. We run our business on good food & great people. From sourcing to serving, our mission is to create a better food system for everyone. That means a world where farmers can make a living growing food, anyone can learn to cook, & we can all eat well, together.
DIG believes in the power of a shared table to bring people together as we are committed to building a culturally inclusive team. Diverse candidates encouraged to apply.