We are looking for a highly data-driven & motivated Manager keen to apply your skills to understand & optimize the customer journey. You bring a strong customer first approach & eagerness to learn new tools & skills as the needs of the team evolve.
Lifecycle marketing is a vital function within Zola & this role will support the team in analyzing data, identifying opportunities, performing experiments as well as establishing programs to drive growth. This position provides an excellent opportunity to collaborate cross-functionally to deliver high-impact results at a fast-growing startup.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify audience cohorts & map out end to end customer journeys
- Leverage data & qualitative insights to understand customer behavior & identify ways to help improve connection across Zolas multiple products
- Collaborate with the channel experts on the Lifecycle Marketing team on strategy, scoping out implementation details
- Maintain flow charts & other documentation for internal use that clearly articulate a customer-centric view of the customer journey
- In collaboration with other team members, design & execute ad hoc analyses to answer questions about program performance
- Develop a strong reporting frameworks for the Lifecycle marketing team & partner with cross-functional teams (Data Analytics, Product, Core, Growth) to ensure consistency in customer metrics & insights
- 3+ year experience in marketing, finance or consultancy (start-up experience preferred)
- Bachelors degree; MBA preferred
- Master at Excel; PowerPoint; experience with data-visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, etc.)
- Analytical, customer-first problem solver who can distill clear & actionable insights from data & communicate them to various stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with scrappy mentality & thrives in ambiguity who can roll up sleeves to get stuff done
- Passionate about working at Zola!
We're Zola, the wedding company that will do anything for love. We're reinventing the wedding planning & registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples lives even happier. From engagement to wedding & decorating your first home, Zola is there, combining compassionate customer service with modern tools & technology all in the service of love.
We built our entire platform from the ground-up in 2013, & quickly became the fastest-growing wedding company in the country. Our team has deep experience creating award-winning online & mobile products that are helpful, intuitive, & simply magical. Were proud to have investor partners including Female Founders Fund, Comcast Ventures, Goldman Sachs, Canvas Ventures, Thrive Capital & Lightspeed Venture Partners, among others.
We are passionate about supporting all forms of love, & were proud of our thriving community of over 1 million couples. We strive to hire a team that is as beautifully diverse as the couples getting married today, & we encourage individuals from every race, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, marital status, religion & perspective to apply. Zola will always be a place where every employee, couple, wedding guest, wedding vendor, & partner will be respected & accepted & valued.
Our headquarters are in NYC, & we have offices in Charlottesville & Montreal. Come work with us!