Mux is video for developers. Our mission is to democratize video by solving the hard problems developers face when building video: video encoding & streaming (Mux Video), video monitoring (Mux Data), & more. Video is a huge part of peoples lives, & we want to help make it better.
Were committed to building a healthy team that welcomes a diverse range of backgrounds & experiences. We want people who care about our mission, are ready to grow, believe in our values (from Be Human to Turn Customers Into Fans), & want to make the people around them better.
Youll be joining a tight-knit team with experience at places like Google, YouTube, Twitch, Zencoder, Fastly, & more. Our founders previously started (and sold) Zencoder, an early leader in cloud video technology, & authored Video.js, the biggest HTML5 video player on the web. We organize Demuxed, the premiere conference for video engineers in the world.
Were backed by top investors like Coatue, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, & Y Combinator. Youll get to work with amazing companies: hundreds of startups, plus Reddit, Vimeo, Robinhood, CBSi, Discovery, PBS, & TED. Customers large & small love working with us & love our team.
Were growing quickly & are building something big together. Wed love to hear from you!
As our Sales Engineer you'll help turn prospects into fans by helping them operate successful video streaming applications using Mux products.
What Youll Do
- Drive growth by helping customers & prospects understand & utilize the Mux platform to achieve or exceed their business/technical outcomes.
- Work with Account Executives to identify & qualify opportunities, identify key customer technical requirements/objections & develop prescriptive strategies to address customer/prospect needs.
- Work with Mux customers & prospects to demo/prototype Mux API & Data integrations by assessing application designs & providing best-practice recommendations
- Manage the technical relationship with Mux customers, including managing product & solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, & the coordination of additional technical resources.
- Be the voice of the customer & advocate to internal Mux teams to help improve the Mux products & internal processes.
Who You Are
- Hands-on, high-energy, passionate & creative problem solver with the know-how to get things done & possess the ability to lead others to success.
- Excellent communicator & presenter with the ability to quickly earn customer trust & build customer confidence.
- (1-4) years of experience in customer-facing technical sales role & working with internal cross-functional teams.
- Familiarity with Cloud Providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure) & Content Delivery Networks.
- Bonus: You have experience working HTML5 video, HLS, Dash, & various players in the market.
You'll be joining an amazing team from places like Google/YouTube, Amazon/Twitch, Facebook/Oculus, & Brightcove. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work & work-life balance.
- Competitive annual leave policy (25 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays)
- Healthy work-life balance encouraged
- Private Medical Insurance, dental insurance, & a vision stipend program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Group life assurance
- Paid parental leave
- Investment in career growth & training
- Thought leadership & peer recognition program
- Day of Learning events
Mux is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse company. We believe diversity makes us better, & we strive to be inclusive & equitable. Thats why we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Location: London, England, UK