Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
At Casper, we believe that better sleep makes for better living. We design products & experiences to help you dream your way to a better life!
The Retail Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to Caspers existing retail fleet & executing critical portions of the New Store Opening process. These responsibilities include but are not limited to managing all travel & scheduling logistics for new hires, executing pre-store opening checklists, organizing corporate shipments to & from stores, maintaining internal & external directories & ordering supplies.
The ideal Retail Coordinator is exceptionally organized, has a keen attention to detail, is service oriented & possesses a can do attitude.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Execute all logistics of new hire on-boarding program such as booking travel, sending communications to new hires & packing & shipping training materials from HQ to stores.
- Execute New Store Opening checklist which includes updating & monitoring new store opening calendar, ordering all back of house supplies, shipping staff uniforms, setting up location listings & updating internal directories.
- Support existing stores by ensuring business cards, marketing assets & supplies are always filled to standard.
- Partner with cross-functional retail stakeholders as needed.
- Adhere to operating budget & maintain expense reporting standards.
Our dream candidate
- 1-3 years of administrative experience.
- Track record of meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience of autonomously executing key project tasks.
- Exceptional communication skills both internally & externally.
- Professional demeanor & also a strong sense of empathy.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced & ever changing environments.
The syrup on your waffles
- Participation in our HQ bonus program for some splurging & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!