Who We Are
Persado is reinventing digital marketing creative by applying mathematical certainty to the message, the foundational DNA of Marketing. By unlocking the power of words, companies win every digital marketing moment, experiencing dramatic new levels of brand engagement & revenue performance. CMOs from the worlds most valuable brands rely on Persado to generate in a dramatically new way using the power of intelligent automation, AI & advancements in linguistic science to unlock the power of words & emotionally engage consumers, one by one, moment by moment at scale.
The Persado Message Machine uses sophisticated AI, data science, computational linguistics & machine learning to generate the perfect message for every campaign by leveraging the worlds most advanced marketing language knowledgebase of more than one million tagged & scored words & phrases. Marketers gain full visibility with quantifiable results & data-driven insights to identify the trends & emotional language that win every moment in the customer journey while ensuring the marketing message always reinforces brand voice.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Director, Customer Success in our New York, NY office to be responsible for developing deep consultative partnerships with clients to help them achieve their business goals/objectives & establish Persado as an integral partner in driving results.
What We Want You to Do:
- Onboard accounts including introductions to the technology, training & process integration
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key users & decision makers in assigned customer accounts
- Be the ROI-focused quarterback for a select portfolio of customers
- Strategize to secure executive visibility of Persado business results
- Understand customers business & objectives, thereby ensuring customers are successful & generate enormous tangible business value using our technology
- Proactively assess, clarify, & validate customer needs & expectations on an ongoing basis to ensure the highest satisfaction
- Understand & explain technical requirements, linguistic & statistical concepts
- Coordinate the involvement of internal resources, including support, service, & management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives & customers expectations
- Assist Persado product development by understanding & communicating customers concerns, challenges & the interaction of different processes within their organization.
- Proactively lead account planning process that develop performance objectives, financial targets, & critical milestones for the duration of the contract.
- Ensure renewal of account contracts & promote new expansion opportunities within the account
- Engage with Persados product team to translate customer feedback into product requirements.
- Passion about the customer experience & vow to be their advocate
- You prioritize ruthlessly to maximize the effectiveness of your time.
- Enthusiastically represent Persados technology & solutions
What We Want To See:
- At least 5 years experience working in the account management /client success function in a technology based company. Digital marketing is preferred.
- An understanding of one or more of the following verticals: retail, travel & leisure, e-commerce
- Familiarity with email marketing services and/or Facebook advertising is a major bonus
- Excellent client-facing & internal communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure & deliver results in a demanding & fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking & innovation
- Tech-savvy & comfortable in a field that combines elements of multiple disciplines (technology, account management, marketing, etc.)
Who You Are:
- Excited about working in a lean start up environment
- Desire to dive in & learn in a fast-paced organization
- Enthusiastic, professional & highly pro-active
- Thrives on finding efficient solutions to ambiguous problems
- Enjoys working with demanding customers all day every day
- Collaborative team player who can also work with minimal direction
- Self-starter who will takes the initiative
- Strong organizational skills & time management
- Strategic thinker with a constant drive for process improvement
- Process oriented with excellent attention to detail
- Analytical, numerate & scientifically-minded
- Great sense of humor & outlook on life