Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Our mission in the Partners domain is to help our partners solve their clients problems. Our domain is focused on two major initiatives, the Service Partner Program & the Tech Partner Program.
Were looking for a senior engineer to help us build out the Service Partner Program. This program of work is about creating products that enable our partners to help their clients get the most out of Mailchimp. As a key initiative for the company, this work will have a direct & meaningful impact on whether Mailchimp achieves its goals for the year.
You can expect to work closely with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, analysts, QA, & other engineers to build intuitive & delightful software. Theres lots of interesting things to build.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are very customer-focused & are always thinking about how we can create a great experience for our customers.
- You have experience driving technical projects, prioritizing work, identifying dependencies, facilitating technical decision-making & cross-functional team discussions.
- Youre comfortable with server side & front-end development, & can get up to speed on new codebases quickly.
- Youve helped design APIs, or have written clients for a number of them. You get excited thinking about separation of concerns, boundaries, & interfaces.
- Youre experienced in designing & implementing application architectures & code that are highly scalable, available, maintainable, & performant.
- You can work independently while also putting an emphasis on mentorship of those around you.
- Youre comfortable collaborating closely with product managers & designers, providing estimates or product ideas that will influence your teams roadmap.
- You have great communication skills, & as a leader on a distributed team, understand the value of role modeling excellent written communication.
- Youre comfortable working in early-stage projects, where we dont have all the answers immediately.
You should also be comfortable working in a distributed team as youll be working with folks in multiple locations.
If you are excited about the role, even if these pluses dont match your experience, you are encouraged to apply!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.