We believe in the life-changing impact youth sports have on & off the field because they encourage leadership, teamwork, responsibility, & confidenceimportant life lessons that have the power to propel our youth toward meaningful futures. We recognize that without coaches, parents, & volunteers, organized youth sports could not exist. By building the first & best place to experience the youth sports moments important to our community, we are helping families elevate the next generation through youth sports.
So if you love sports & their community-building potential, or building cool products is your sport, GameChanger is the team for you. We are a remote-first, dynamic tech company based in New York City, & we are solving some of the biggest challenges in youth sports today.
We are looking for an IT Manager who will be the first line of help on all technical support issues, including in-office tech & AV/IT support. You will be responsible for managing IT services, supporting our technology infrastructure & teammate technology needs. Youll also be responsible for onboarding & offboarding from a technology perspective. The ideal candidate will have a customer service mindset, ensuring that our teammates have everything they need to be successful from a technology standpoint.
What You'll Do:
- Manage & oversee the office technology & network infrastructure to ensure its availability, reliability, & scalability.
- Oversee development, implementation & upgrades of office technology & network software & hardware systems.
- Develop & implement policies & procedures for the use of technology within the organization.
- Develop IT onboarding & offboarding plans for new hires & device provisioning & configuration.
- Collaborate with internal IT & Security teams on initiatives & best practices.
- Direct the activities of the GameChanger help desk to ensure the IT needs of users are met & maintain effective communication & working relationships with teammates.
Who You Are:
- 5-7 years of experience, especially with G Suite, MSOffice, Apple Products, & Okta.
- VPN knowledge is a plus.
- Customer service oriented.
- Self motivated & results driven.
- Problem solving & troubleshooting capabilities.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, with teammates working remotely.
- Process & procedure oriented.
- Work from our well-furnished, modern office in NYC's FiDi.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Technology stipend - $4,000 every 2 years to purchase new technology.
- Full health benefits - medical, dental, vision, prescription, FSA/HRA., & coverage for family/dependents.
- Life insurance - basic life, supplemental life, & dependent life.
- Disability leave - short-term disability & long-term disability.
- Retirement savings - 401K plan offered through Vanguard, with a company match.
- Generous parental leave.
- Commuter benefits.
- DICK'S Sporting Goods Teammate Discount.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The target salary range for this position is between $125,000 & $150,000. This is part of a competitive total rewards package that includes incentive, equity, & benefits for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range & is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, & other relevant business considerations. We review all teammate pay regularly to ensure competitive & fair pay.