Harrys is a mens grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience & for guys who know they shouldnt have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value & experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website & select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers & are growing fast. Were now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online & in stores across the country.
About the Team
The People Team at Harry's works to build & support the Harry's team at large through innovative ways. We are currently developing our philosophies & programs as a people team & are looking for enthusiastic, humble, & curious people-loving-people to join us.
About the Role
As a recruiter at Harrys you will play a critical role in helping to build our teams! You will work to source, interview & hire candidates for a diverse set of roles. Additionally, as a recruiter you will play a consultative role with hiring managers & interview teams to ensure we have a strong, unbiased & efficient recruiting process.
What you will accomplish:
- Own full life cycle recruitment process for hires across all areas of the organization, but with a particular focus on brand & ops.
- Develop strong, strategic partnerships with hiring managers & interview teams providing not just trusted advice for scoping roles & candidate profiles but also leaning on them for support as well as pushing them for results.
- Recommend ideas & strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes & fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Harry's mission to deliver the highest quality products to the customer.
- Successfully partner with People Business Partners & People Operations to create a
- great experience for all interview teams.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent & identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
This should describe you:
- Sourcing Master! You have experience sourcing on multiple roles at a given time using Linkedin, Entelo & other sourcing techniques
- Fast learner & adaptable to all timelines, needs & asks within recruiting
- You deeply care about candidate experience. You want candidates to walk away from their interview feeling great!
- Bar Raiser! You want to find the best of the best! You push hiring managers to make sure they are keeping the bar high
- Think outside the box! You are excited about finding new ways to engage talent
- You are a learner - always seeking to improve yourself, your team & the world around you
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive communication
- You are always thinking about how to help your teammates around you excel
- To you, theres nothing more exciting than a new challenge
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & our selves un-seriously
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to Director, Recruiting
- Working within the People team
- Working cross functionally with the entire Harrys organisation to find, hire & retain top talent
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.