Peloton is looking for a hard-working & motivated Senior Financial Analyst to partner across the Music business. The ideal candidate is driven & resourceful with excellent prioritization & organizational skills. This position requires strong financial modeling skills, as well as the ability to communicate & work cross functionally. The right candidate is a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment & is excited at the opportunity to grow & learn at a high growth, global organization.
- Partner on month end close processes for Domestic & International Music, working in close collaboration with the accounting team & other business partners
- Prepare internal monthly reporting which includes financial results, variance analysis versus budget/forecast, & key performance indicators
- Develop robust management reporting for the International Music space
- Own the financial planning model & incorporate enhancements as the business scales
- Lead the annual & quarterly budgeting & forecasting processes
- Assist the team with external reporting to music partners
- Identify opportunities to enhance the efficiency of existing processes & propose improvements
- Help to identify key trends & potential risks & opportunities across the Music Business
- Build deep cross functional relationships to inform & guide decision making through insightful analyses
- 3+ years of experience in FP&A; music industry experience is a strong plus, but not required
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel / PowerPoint & financial modeling skills
- Ability to work collaboratively & cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to communicate effectively with business partners at various levels in a clear & concise manner
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Self-starter who is intellectually curious & not afraid to seek out projects independently
- Attention to detail & willingness to dig into the numbers to gain key insights
- Existing ERP knowledge is a plus, especially NetSuite, Hyperion, SAP
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.