Phreesia is looking for a Patient Access Sales Consultant to join our growing team! In this role, you will be working with a cross-functional team of subject matter experts (Referral Network Liaisons, Client Services, Marketing, Product, etc.) to win net-new clients, as well as cross sell & up sell opportunities with existing clients. You will also be responsible for managing a pipeline to achieve designated objectives & growth metrics.
This exciting new business is outside of Phreesias traditional Patient Intake organization, so an entrepreneurial spirit & ability to work in a rapidly evolving environment is necessary. Due to the scope & impact of Patient Access, this role will be highly visible & collaborate with all internal departments.
What Youll Do:
- Meet assigned objectives, growth metrics & quotas by leading team production of selling net new contracts, client expansions, re-contracts, due diligence & execution of complex deals.
- Have knowledge to successfully demo Patient Access platform of Services & Products.
- Establish professional relationships with Phreesia clients to ensure their increasing utilization & retention.
- Coordinate the involvement of internal teams such as Client Services, Client Success, Support, & Phreesia Leadership to meet growth objectives & clients expectations.
- Expand client People Mapto connect & maintain relationships with stakeholders in concert with direct reports (reps).
- Understand adhere to creation/refinement of contract & change order cases in Salesforce/CPQ.
- Collaborate with Sales Operations & Leadership on complex pricing options for large clients.
- Participate in cross-functional cadence calls, both internal & external.
- Represent Sales in client escalation & retention efforts.
- Help build & deliver client business reviews to showcase value, driving utilization/expansion.
- When re-initiated, travel on-site to certain important clients.
- Write client-ready proposals & executive-level presentations.
What Youll Bring:
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years experience successfully managing a sales pipeline according to imperatives above
- SaaS oriented adoption, utilization, value assessment all imperative
- Solid organizational skills with ability to multi-task
- Determined self-starter& entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent presentation & product demonstration skills
- Experience managing a pipeline within a CRM software tool such as Salesforce.com
- Experience in a remote-selling mode using a structured sales process with a variety of stakeholders
Who we are:
At Phreesia, were committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscapeand we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing & enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, & hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, were a four-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazines Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If youre interested in consistent feedback & recognition, defined career paths, & the opportunity to work with driven & engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.