At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
If you're passionate about managing resilient, & reliable infrastructure systems at scale, we need your help! Our engineering team builds highly scalable systems to handle 23 billion transactions per day on multiple Kubernetes clusters with ~250 nodes each.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer, youll get to:
- Manage operations of Branch infrastructure.
- Ensure production systems & traffic maintains high uptime SLAs.
- Provide on call support to debug & resolve production issues.
- Work with the Engineering team to manage deployments & upgrades.
- Manage capacity & growth of systems & processes.
- Deploy monitoring & alerts.
- Work with developers to architect & define infrastructure requirements.
Youll be a good fit if you have:
- 4+ years of experience managing production Linux systems.
- Experience managing Cloud Infrastructure on AWS (EC2, ELBs, S3).
- Experience with containers using Docker & Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment.
- Experience designing scalable cloud solutions.
- Experience in configuration management tools (SaltStack,Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Fabric, etc).
- Experience managing & debugging high-volume web deployments (nginx, node.js, JVM, etc).
- Worked with logging & monitoring tools such as Prometheus, ELK.
- Experience developing automation tools in python, bash & java.
- Experience deploying & running third party open source databases, like ElasticSearch, Postgres, Aerospike, FoundationDB, & Redis.
- Familiarity with Big Data & data pipeline management.
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing company in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we were recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work. In 2021, we made Comparablys list of the top 50 best engineering teams.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!