At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 yearswe've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
The Product Innovation & Optimization team oversees the design, test & implementation of new products, as well as the development & improvement of existing products for the ANZ market. Therefore, the PIO team interacts constantly with several other teams such as Procurement, Marketing, Culinary, Finance.
- Extracting & analysing data using SQL & drawing actionable insights to enable decision making on the key questions facing all areas of operations
- Working as part of a team to draw out the commercial implications of analysis & provide concise summaries across Supply Chain, Product & other departments
- Support the management in the launch & management of new projects, ensuring follow up & delivery on time
- Communicating on a regular basis & exchange ideas & best practices with our global teams from around the world
- A Degree from a top-tier university (preferably in Engineering, Business, Sciences or Economics)
- An outstanding level of numerical & analytical thinking with a very logical approach
- Extensive hands-on experience working with Excel at an advanced level, with the aspiration to expand your skills to other data analytical tools such as SQL & Tableau
- Passionate about the ability of data to change a business & how numbers can be transformed into key product insight
- A real interest in food & understand food trends
- The ability to manage a project from start to finish & deliver on time
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills with both technical & nontechnical individuals
You are ...
- Obsessed with food!
- Proactive, confident in manner & are able to quickly build a network of key stakeholders
- Passionate about our business
- Proactive, autonomous with an entrepreneur mindset
- Highly motivated by a fast-paced culture of continuous feedback, growth & healthy debate
What we offer...
- Heavily discounted HelloFresh boxes
- You work in a passionate & dynamic environment
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with plenty of room for personal growth
Duration: 6 Months paid internship. You must be able to commit Full-Time (Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm). You must have the right to work in Australia for the duration of the contract.
Start date: June/ July 2020