Were seeking an accomplished Strategic Accounts Director with experience selling & managing large enterprise sales to lead Olos relationships with current & prospective strategic customers. Our perfect candidate is comfortable working at the executive & stakeholder levels within large enterprises & possesses an exceptional ability to serve as the principal point of contact for complex products & services.
Olos products & services mix the critical elements of B2B & excitement of B2C into new services which are changing the restaurant landscape. With some of our customers transacting upwards of 50% of their revenue outside the four walls of their restaurant with digital ordering, the time couldnt be better to help brands transform their businesses & implement great digital commerce programs.
You will play a key role in expanding our business by building relationships with the largest restaurant brands & their partners. Youll listen & understand client needs, & provide digital ordering & delivery solutions that maximize each brands revenue potential.
What Youll Do
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders, executive sponsors & partners to drive product adoption & ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value.
- Ensuring customers receive optimum levels of service & maintain high levels of customer satisfaction resulting in increasing customer loyalty & client retention.
- Draft benchmark analyses that highlight opportunities for brands to derive greater results from existing products and/or utilize new products.
- Manage contract renewals with our large multi-location restaurant brand customers.
- Drive awareness, market presence & adoption of new products & initiatives -- you will own the sales goals for introducing new products & services into your existing clients.
- Maintaining & enhancing overall customer well being by monitoring customer health, proactively addressing any issues, & acting as an escalation point of contact.
- Collaborating with multiple touch points within the customers organization including IT, Marketing, Operations, & customer partners to identify & drive key goals for customer success (e.g., driving digital ordering sales volumes, support adoption of new Olo products, KPI goal alignment, etc.).
- Communicating requested product enhancements (customer roadmap requests) internally, utilizing Jira & manage customer expectations on the deliverable of these requests.
- Work with Olos Strategic/Enterprise Accounts, including travel to customers HQ for Executive Business Reviews, attending franchisee conferences, etc.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk:
- 7+ years experience selling/representing a complex B2B solution (preferably enterprise SaaS software) & strategic account management up-and-down client organizations.
- You're the best salesperson you know -- action-oriented, client-focused, motivated & have prior results to prove it.
- Even though youre awesome, you still know how (and arent too self-important) to pick up the phone & connect with a person you dont know.
- Youre comfortable & capable of negotiating complex, high-value agreements.
- Expertise & experience dealing with large, complicated, political accounts at the most senior levels (preferably with recent direct hands-on executive experience).
- Capability as credible & effective C-level advisor/coach, especially around change management (cultural, technical & business).
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure, & be flexible in a start-up environment
- Excellent project management skills & experience leveraging internal resources & external partners to execute against deadlines.
- Youre organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Comfortably geeky. You have solid PC skills -- MS Powerpoint, Google Apps, CRM tools, etc.
- Experience selling to hospitality/restaurants and/or SaaS based products a plus, but not required.
Olo is the on-demand interface for the restaurant industry, powering digital ordering & delivery for over 250 restaurant brands. Olos enterprise-grade software powers every stage of the digital restaurant transaction, from fully-branded user interfaces to the back-of-house order management features that keep the kitchen running smoothly. Orders from Olo are injected seamlessly into existing restaurant systems to help brands capture demand from on-demand channels such as branded website & apps, third-party marketplaces, social media channels, & personal assistant devices like the Amazon Echo. Olo is a pioneer in the industry, beginning with text message ordering on mobile feature phones in 2005. Today, millions of consumers use Olo to order ahead (SKIP THE LINE) or get meals delivered from the restaurants they love. Customers include Applebees, Chilis, Chipotle, Dennys, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Red Robin, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, & more.
Olo is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental & vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, & perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, & food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
At Olo, we know a diverse & inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector & we are fully committed in doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer & diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, & want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!