TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics & machine learning on connected data, & the only scalable graph database for the enterprise. Our proven technology supports entity resolution, customer 360, fraud detection, machine learning, MDM, IoT & much more.
Although we are still a pre-IPO startup our customers include Fortune 500 businesses & innovative small & medium businesses:
- Seven of the top 10 global banks use TigerGraph for real-time fraud detection.
- Over 50 million patients receive care path recommendations to assist them on their wellness journey.
- 300 million consumers receive personalized offers with recommendation engines powered by TigerGraph.
- TigerGraph reduces power outages by optimizing the energy infrastructure for 1 billion people
TigerGraph is looking for an Inbound Sales Development Representative to support the management of our rapidly growing marketing teams. The Inbound Sales Development Representative will be responsible for marketing inbound leads with responsibility for general operational & administrative tasks.
- Maintain active engagement with new & existing leads through creative follow-up generating increased interest & excitement in TigerGraph
- Collaborate with Marketing to secure meetings & follow deals through close
- Conduct account development best practices with email, phone, & social touches using Salesforce, Salesloft, Zoominfo, Hubspot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools & LinkedIn Sales Navigator to routinely extract contacts & create accurate & targeted lists of prospects
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decision-makers such as Data Scientists & Data Architects
- Work closely with the sales team in the ongoing optimization of strategic sales approaches
- Provide insights to, & collaborate with, marketing to ensure conversion rates are world-class across the funnel
- Other duties as assigned
- Learn & articulate complex subject matter
- Great listener
- Adept at investigation & research
- Natural storyteller
- Curious & not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Strong written communication, phone, presentation, & interpersonal skills
- Experience selling technology and/or software
- Highly organized & strong time management skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Hustle & Persistence
- Prior SDR/BDR experience is a plus but not required.
- Prior experience at high-growth, SaaS company.
- Salesforce experience is a plus but not required.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related area. Equivalent years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- 1-2 years in inbound-focused sales or other customer-oriented background (support, customer service)