What we do
As the SaaS industry continues to grow, software companies cant rely on a great product alone to succeed. They face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, & must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Paddle alleviates this pain & enables software companies to respond faster & more precisely to growth opportunities with its Revenue Delivery Platform. Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution & already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Paddle integrates checkout, payment, & subscription management, making it easy for our customers to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, & renew subscriptions anywhere in the world, compliantly.
Paddle has grown over 100% annually from our headquarters in London, with customers all around the world. After raising our Series C, we are building our first commercial team to grow rapidly in the United States (where over half our addressable market resides). This is where you come in!
As you can read in this article on MindtheProduct.com, Product Operations is quickly becoming an integral & crucial capacity for modern product teams. Product Ops act as the connective tissue between the business, product & technology. They ensure that the products we build are addressing the right problems in the business, & provide valuable feedback for our Product Managers to consider next steps.
Product Operations Managers will work closely with the relevant product teams & cross-functional stakeholders to surface, prioritise, roll-out & iterate on new product features. This role is vital in supporting growth, successful product launches, improving processes & helping to build stronger relationships between product & the wider business.
What youll do
- Establish role as product process person, build relationships across the business & tech & become the go-to person within the product group
- Administer meetings & workshops with multiple functions across the business to identify key business challenges & opportunities & translate these into product requests
- Coordinate & drive the quarterly & annual road-mapping process
- Ensure ongoing product health by leading bug triage & product issue troubleshooting
- Plan & implement quarterly planning activities across product teams.
- Project manage the implementation & roll-out of products, ensuring all stakeholders are aligned on launch tasks
- Coordinate regular updates to stakeholders to ensure company wide product awareness
- Drive operational efficiencies & enable Paddle to scale by identifying & implementing process improvements
We'd love to hear from you if
- Demonstrable relevant experience in Project Management / Product Management / Consulting (or equivalent)
- Experience leading cross functional projects & teams
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to hold each party responsible for their actions
- Technical understanding & ability to communicate with both technical & non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated stakeholder management skills
- Ability to run multiple projects simultaneously
Paddle recognizes that this is a new relatively new function in London.
Why youll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 160 & growing people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees & we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly & respectful culture.
We live & breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, 401k plans, health insurance, a health & wellbeing platform & coaching sessions.
We are a digital-first company, which means you can work remotely or from an amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays & 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats & much more. We truly invest in learning & will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal & external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics & marketing tools to understand & grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run & grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, & weve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, & 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply & we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly & we are a family-friendly employer.