Bonobos islooking for a Manager of Customer Experience (CX) Communications to develop & deliver communication programs for the retail (Guideshop) & customer service (Ninja) teams. This role will ensure our teams have outstanding tools & programs to deliver an excellent experience for our customers however they choose to shop.
At Bonobos, were redefining how customers browse, discover & shop for apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers by connecting our showroom stores (we call them Guideshop locations) to our online experiences. We're inventing the future of retail, & our customers are fanatical about our clothes & our world-class customer service.
Were looking for an action-oriented & organized leader who has a knack for taking complicated ideas & presenting them in a simple & engaging manner. Reporting to our Senior Director of CX Operations & Strategy, you will deliver an innovative customer & employee experience by developing a strong foundation of communication tools, vehicles, & strategies. Youll gather & synthesize feedback from leaders at all levels of the CX organization to assess current communications practices & tools & build a roadmap to align Guideshop & Ninja communication. Finally, youll develop communications best practices & manage communication plans for major events (i.e. Holiday) while leading the Associate of CX Communications to bring this work to life for customer-facing teams.
What you'll do...
- Assess current communications tools & practices for Guideshop & Ninja teams & develop recommendations & a roadmap to align messaging & tools for all CX teams.
- Implement new communications tools & technology to enable clear & efficient communication between HQ, field leaders, Guides, & Ninjas.
- Assess & iterate on existing communication strategy & vehicles, including Slack, newsletters, meeting strategy, & feedback collection
- Develop a communications style guide, editorial calendar, & intake process for communication requests
- Lead cross-functional working groups of field & corporate teams to project manage the development of a Retail Programs strategy, including visit guides, enhanced workload calendars, & self-assessments
- Gather requirements & work with IT to build & roll out a system used to gather & resolve requests from field teams; lead change management for corporate & field teams & use KPIs to measure success
- Lead the creation of communication plans for key business events such as Holiday Planning; create content for all-team meetings, conferences, & other high-profile presentations
- Act as the HQ point of contact for both change management & day-to-day communication to CX teams; ensure that all customer-facing teams receive identical core messaging with delivery tailored to each teams individual needs
- Lead & develop the Associate of CX Communications
- Complete day-to-day administrative tasks to support CX teams as required
- Have 4-6 years of relevant work experience in corporate retail store operations, communications, or similar role
- Have exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Can prioritize multiple projects effectively to deliver timely & impactful results
- Are able to passionately advocate for our Guides, Ninjas, & the customers they serve
- Thrive on working collaboratively with team members across the company
- Are detailed in your work, while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture
- Are curious & like to experiment; youre adaptable & comfortable with change
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems
- Are able to seek feedback & see other points-of-view while maintaining confident direction
- Have the willingness to roll up your sleeves & do whats necessary
- Believe in the power of self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy as our team values
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance (flex PTO!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, & awesome coworkers that feel like family
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Are excited to hear from you