Index Exchange is seeking a dynamic Partner Development Manager to join our growing, collaborative team in San Francisco! This role will focus on strengthening revenue for top-tier publishers via our real-time programmatic exchange. The Partner Development Manager will work very closely across our entire Partner Services team to support strategic growth in partner relationships across North American publishers.
It is the Partner Development Manager's job to ensure that IX exceeds our publishers expectations by acting as a strategic advisor to our partners. The ability to work independently & to be responsible, enthusiastic, proactive & self-motivated is a must. You will use your knowledge & your understanding of IXs offering to position complex, innovative, real-time media trading solutions as simple, accessible & easy to understand. As a publisher advocate, you will track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates & managing expectations both internally & externally. In order to contribute to the culture of learning & growth at IX, as you develop your expertise well look to you to participate in regular knowledge share sessions with the team to both teach & learn new strategies for optimizing & enhancing campaign performance.
We are a global technology company that connects the largest publishers & marketers across the globe through programmatic advertising. We ensure publishers are able to secure their bottom line so they can provide content to consumers & bring news & information to society at large. Our mission is to democratize digital advertising, all while helping marketers reach the audiences that matter most to them across digital channels. For over 20 years, IX has been known as the change agents of digital advertising innovators who help shape how our industry reacts to new challenges & shifts in the market. As a result, weve been able to partner with some of the most prominent players in the media industry including Hearst, Disney, & Meredith Corporation among many others.
Heres what we want:
Knowledgeable: Depth of knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, wrapper technology, header bidding, media trading, RTB and/or other related advertising technology is absolutely essential
Collaborative: Youll need to work cross-functionally with other Index Exchange Sell-Side & Product teams to implement operational strategies, create feedback/insight/reports & document new processes to help improve the partner experience
Strategic: As you learn our business well look to you to identify actionable insights & new opportunities for our partners to increase revenue & drive greater marketplace demand
Heres What Youll Be Doing:
- Manage & develop client relationships for IXs North American clients through the full life-cycle of the account onboarding, client UI walk-throughs, ongoing relationship & yield management & quarterly business planning.
- Drive publisher strategy by monitoring & analyzing key performance trends & optimizing open & private marketplace performance.
- Perform operational tasks including administering creative blocks, daily performance monitoring, & custom report creation.
- Drive IX product adoption & upsells through a deep understanding of client needs & product knowledge, while being the day-to-day contact for our publisher partners & point person for all client discussions.
- Utilize Salesforce & other internal systems to ensure all account information is accurate & up to date.
- Create end-to-end strategies for new publishers & product implementations.
- Identify actionable insights & new revenue opportunities for our partners to increase revenue & drive greater marketplace demand
- Track, resolve and/or escalate client issues while communicating updates & managing expectations both internally & externally
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share & learn new strategies for optimizing & enhancing campaign performance.
- Forecasting revenue growth of assigned clients & tracking delivery of targets & OKRs.
Heres What You Need:
- 3-5+ years of experience managing strategic clients in a client facing role managing end-to-end accounts, with revenue tied KPIs based on retention, growth, & continuous communication
- Goal oriented approach to your clients you are constantly seeking an opportunity to add value, build relationships, & deliver actionable insights that grow revenue for your clients
- In-depth knowledge of the online advertising industry including technology solutions, advertising/publisher & network business models, technical understanding of ad serving, media trading, RTB and/or related advertising technology
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university, preferably in a business, marketing, communications or technology related field
- A proficiency for data-driven decision making & an educational pedigree which illustrates it
Heres why youll love working here:
- Our teams are built around cooperation, teamwork, & respect
- 100% company paid comprehensive medical, dental & paramedical plan
- Free Healthcare benefits, to include health, dental, & vision at no expense to the employees
- Other competitive benefits, including 401(K), maternity/paternity leave, & a fantastic vacation policy
At Index Exchange, we believe that successful products are built by teams just as diverse as the audience who uses them. As such, we are committed to equal employment opportunity. We celebrate diversity of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. Additionally, we realize that diversity is deeper than any status or classification - diversity is the human experience. For those who show grit, passion, & humility - IX will welcome you.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Index Exchange is an equal opportunity employer who recognizes the value of every person in creating success for our customers, business partners, shareholders, employees & communities. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing & promoting employees without discrimination. Index Exchange believes equal opportunity & inclusion are essential to motivate, empower & recognize the best in everyone.
ACCESSIBILITY FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES Index Exchange is committed to working with & providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 & the Ontario Human Rights Code, Index Exchange* will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com or call 416.785.5908 ensure to provide your name, the best way to contact you, a detailed description of the nature of any accommodation that you may require (including any materials or processes that can be used to ensure your equal participation).