BARK is a company building products, experiences, & entertainment for dogs & the people who love them. The lasting brand that Disney has built for kids & families, BARK is building for the fast-growing market of dog people.
Our ambition-level is high, the opportunity is huge, & our love for dogs is through the roof! We launched in 2011 with BarkBox, a monthly themed subscription of all-natural treats & clever toys. Since then, we've shipped more than 50 million toys & treats to the dogs across the world & use all of that direct customer feedback to inform new initiatives & ways to make dogs happier.
But what kind of company is BARK? It's a company that has gone to the dogs. We are committed to a culture that is open, inclusive, generous, & enthusiastic just like our pups. United by this dog-obsession, we embrace diversity of all stripes & spots. If your camera roll is 90% pictures of your dog, you belong here.
At BARK, we know that dogs aren't pets; they're family. Our people crazy dog people believe that their dogs deserve the best. The best treats, the best toys, the best seat on the couch. Together, we're driven to be the people our dogs think we are.
WHO WERE SNIFFIN' FOR:
Bark is a fast growing company with multiple business lines, so we are looking for a Digital Referral & Gifting Manager who will be responsible for managing, optimizing & growing our internal & external referral & gifting programs.
A successful candidate will drive these:
- Assist in day-to-day management & optimization across select digital channels through various web interfaces & tools
- Develop & maintain key performance metric reports that track efficiency of implemented strategies
- Manage & aggregate channel level reporting to help build an integrated view of our acquisition landscape
- Help inform recommendations for acquisition strategies as part of acquisition team (new channels, audiences, tactics, bidding strategies, targeting options)
- Participate in digital marketing strategy sessions & identification of long term growth opportunities
- Leverage data from multiple sources to evaluate LTVs from various demographics & channels
- Analyze & Report on all Web Analytics KPI'S
- Revamp & enhance onsite experience & product
- Manage & grow internal referral programs (employee & customer)
- Develop thoughtful communication moments
- Manage & optimize mailers & inserts
- Expand Rescue & Shelter Program with new circles ie. Veterinarians
- Grow & manage 3rd party gifting partnerships (TruPanion, National Vet Association, Hallmark Holidays, Flowers)
- Manage 3rd party gift card programs
- Focus will be across BarkBox & Super Chewer business lines
This position is a full-time, salaried position. It is located on-site at our office in Manhattan, New York. We offer health insurance for both you & your pup, 401k, wonderful team lunches, & a dog to pet anytime you wish.