Want to join a creative, passionate, & fast-paced marketing team? We value personal & professional growth, true teamwork, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like your kind of team, keep reading!
TouchBistro is looking for an experienced, creative, & collaborative Marketing Copywriter & Editor with a proven track record of translating business goals into persuasive copy through a variety of different storytelling formats. The ideal candidate has strong technical skills (but knows when to break the rules), as well as the ability to empathize with different personas to find just the right messaging that resonates. Were looking for someone who is a life-long learner, a curious & creative problem-solver, & a passionate writer bonus points if youre punny.
- Write clear, concise, & compelling copy for marketing materials & campaigns including but limited to digital & print ads, landing page & website copy & emails
- Edit copy from other pillars & departments, ensuring all assets are engaging, in line with brand standards, & error-free.
- Write & edit new resources for aspiring restaurant owners.
- Collaborate with other pillars in the department, such as Demand Generation, Product Marketing, Sales, Design, & Development, to assess needs, provide instructions/recommendations, & deliver copy.
- Ensure all content delivered is on brand, aligns with TouchBistros corporate tone & optimized for search & user experience.
- Identify relevant or timely content opportunities by keeping up-to-date with industry trends, competitive landscape, product knowledge, & customer feedback.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Degree or diploma in Copywriting, Marketing, Communications, Professional Writing, or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role, either in-house or at an agency
- You love writing all day, every day & you have a strong portfolio showing just that
- Experience writing persuasive ad copy across online & offline channels
- Knowledge of copywriting best practises for a range of different marketing channels
- Experience collaborating on projects with multiple stakeholders, requiring flexibility & interpersonal skills
- Adept at prioritizing workloads, communicating timelines, & meeting deadlines
- Passion for the restaurant industry (if youve worked at a restaurant, let us know!)
- B2B marketing experience is a bonus, especially if youve worked in a B2B SaaS company
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.