Klara is growing at a rapid pace & continuing to cement its stature as the leader in revolutionizing communication for everyone involved in a patients journey. Supporting revenue targets each quarter, our Marketing Operations Manager will play a critical role in sustaining our explosive growth. You will define & execute strategic initiatives & drive business results by enhancing marketing systems, campaign performance, & operational efficiency. You will work cross-functionally with marketing, operations, & sales to define & launch new programs & provide strategic recommendations to drive Klaras continued growth.
- Manage a content calendar to build operationally intelligent nurture campaigns, working cross-departmentally to bring creative, web, & copy teams together for consistent & measurable marketing campaign execution, in a timely fashion.
- Support the operational software integration, reporting/measurement, & continuous improvement of the Business Development team. Remove blockers, & enable them to diversify more creative strategies to effectively hit targets.
- Manage existing Mops tech stack & scale new integrations/functionalities between Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Tags Manager, Google Optimize, Chilipiper, Seamless.ai, outreach.io, zapier, Linkedin Sales Nav, Salesforce, & other go-to-market operational software tools.
- Create & implement an ideal customer journey with complex decision trees (complete with nurture streams & workflow, lead score attribution, etc.).
- Bring marketing metrics to the next level of tracking across all channels, specifically paid, outbound, & nurture, to best advise on how to scale campaign efforts for the best ROI to pipeline contribution.
- Represent marketing in operational meetings; articulate marketing business problems, develop use cases, & deliver business requirements to sales, operations, & product teams to support company pipeline goals & KPIs.
- Proactively identify & improve on system & process gaps, own root cause analysis for marketing system issues (Husbpot), & define processes for marketing-facing roles; aligning on feasibility, consistency, & expectations of projects within templated Asana tickets.
- Support the provisioning of detailed reports on Key Performance Indicators for presentations to key stakeholders on Marketing & for Quarterly Business Reviews, Board of Directors, & team offsites.
- At least 5 years of experience in a marketing operations role, with at least 2 years supporting demand generation specific projects.
- Experience building out & measuring complex nurture decision tree programs for email drip triggers based on firmographic, or behavioral, data sets.
- Experience in cross-department project management, specifically for a content calendar, through tools like Asana or Monday.com.
- Solid experience with CRM tools (eg: Salesforce, Hubspot, Chilipiper).
- Proven success in building strong relationships with internal stakeholders; within marketing, sales, creative, & operations teams.
- Effective communication skills that enable translating complex data into productive discussions at the executive & operational level.
- Hubspot certification under your belt (eg: ideally Certified Expert).
- Experience with ETL Tools (eg: Segment) and/or Data Visualization Tools (eg: Tableau) is a plus. Modeling or extraction through SQL / R / jQuery is also a bonus.
The future of healthcare will be very positively transformed by technology making care patient-centric where information can be accessed & shared easily & securely. At Klara, we believe healthcare is a service that fundamentally relies on communication with & around the patient. Klara was founded in 2013 with the mission to change the broken healthcare experience by directly connecting doctors & patients through technology. Elements like procedures or surgeries might be constants, but anything around them including most forms of treatment is communication. And thats whats broken. Healthcare communication is disconnected, siloed, antiquated & highly inefficient.
Our mission is to revolutionize communication for everyone involved in a patients journey.
Klara offers an entrepreneurial environment where personal growth & interesting challenges are part of your regular day. You can tackle those opportunities independently while also taking responsibility for individual projects on your team. We trust in the power of talent & value commitment. Together, we want to change how patients & doctors communicate. The best way to do this is with a strong international team that is dedicated to improving healthcare & how it is delivered globally.