We are hiring a Radio Promotions Coordinator with strong communication skills to join our In2une team in New York. The Radio Promotions coordinator will work across AWAL & assist with connecting artist with radio stations across the U.S. You will be responsible for coordinating department functions & assisting Promotion staff with projects, schedules & other marketing responsibilities.
Kobalt has revolutionized the music publishing business by putting the creator at the center of everything we do. We are now taking the same approach & transforming the way recording artists release music through AWAL. Whether an artist is looking for the best digital distribution or a truly global campaign, AWAL has become the partner of choice for innovative artists at all stages of their careers. This has created a high-quality path for artists to remain outside of the traditional label system while maintaining ownership of their masters. Our roster of clients includes artists such as Lauv, R3HAB, Timeflies, The Wombats, Betty Who, Rex Orange County, Tom Misch, & Bruno Major.
Were currently over 600 people based across 13 offices & were expecting to grow. Thats where you come in. If you feel like the fast-paced, rewarding environment of our rapidly growing company is for you - share your story! Apply today & tell us why you are the next best addition to our successful team!
WHAT DOES A RADIO PROMOTIONS COORDINATOR AT IN2UNE DO?
- Assist radio promotions full department for all In2une priorities
- Provide administrative support to department including morning reports (radio chart summaries,Mediabase, Spotify, Music Connect/Insight, Media Monitors), answering phone calls/emails & all other company office functions
- Update & maintain In2une Player website with current priorities/valuable staff information
- Responsible for creating radio highlight one sheets for field staff to increase likelihood of gaining airplay
- Create & send e-blasts for new single/album releases
- Analyze Shazam/streaming data for current priorities to gage impact of singles
- Tracking financial spends for the department
- Working with Kobalt Accounts teams for company invoicing, vendor payments, tracking receivables
- Interacting with other departments across AWAL/Kobalt in London, New York, & Los Angeles
WHAT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Bachelors Degree in music, marketing, communications and/or relevant field
- 1+ years experience working in music, promotions, and/or relevant internship experience
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, adapt to changing priorities, & manage high intensity situations while maintaining professionalism & poise
- Adaptable & comfortable working in a fast-paced & evolving environment
- Sensitivity to confidential information & material
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Photoshop experience preferred
Kobalt is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.