SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, & Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, & actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, & rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, & our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
Our vision is to create a new language for companies & their partners to communicate, understand, & improve each others security posture.
What you will do
We are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to help our team take recruiting in a virtual environment to a whole new level at SecurityScorecard. You will work closely with recruiters & hiring partners to provide the best possible experience for candidates. You will be responsible for scheduling interviews, following up with cancellations, collaborating with Recruiters to build a great candidate experience, & coordinating external & internal communications & onboarding. If you want to be a key player in a tight-knit & dynamic team, this is a great opportunity for you.
- Be the point of contact for candidates.
- You will coordinate, schedule, follow up with cancellations, & manage other HR & onboarding tasks.
- Make sure everyone has what they need to be in the right place at the right time.
- Use our applicant tracking system, "GreenHouse," & relevant recruiting processes to keep organized & help keep our busy team on track.
- In partnership with TA, support a seamless onsite REMOTE & high touch experience for candidates during the interview cycle.
- Contribute to pre-employment processes, including conducting reference checks, launching background checks, & collaborating with People Ops, hiring managers, & candidates to facilitate onboarding as needed.
- Ensure positive candidate & hiring manager experience, identifying opportunities to reduce roadblocks & improve communication.
- 2 years of work experience in a customer/candidate facing a professional environment
- 2 years of experience scheduling in Google Calendar & GreenHouse.
- Experience Scheduling interviews with multiple interviewers
- Experience Catching dropped balls, following up with cancellations, helping with any last-minute needs or emergencies.
- Experience managing data entry, document uploads, changes, updates, etc. in internal systems (Greenhouse, BambooHR, wiki, Drive)
- Experience leading projects related to external Talent Acquisition programs like recruitment events, internal events, career fairs, meetups, etc. Research events, coordinate company participation, create/order collateral/swag.
- You have a keen eye for detail. You're always double checking things.
- Process-oriented, highly organized, & able to balance competing priorities.
- An excellent communicator, both written & verbal.
- Experience launching background checks & collaborating with People Ops, hiring managers, & candidates to facilitate onboarding as needed.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.