Schoology, one of the fastest growing education technology companies, is putting collaboration at the heart of the learning experience with an easy-to-use learning management system (LMS) that connects the people, content, & systems that fuel education. Millions of students, faculty, & administrators from over 60,000 K-12 schools & higher education institutions worldwide use Schoology to advance what is possible in education.
Working at Schoology offers you a chance to help solve the most important challenges in education in an environment thats fun, collaborative & innovative. We are looking for smart, creative individuals who are passionate about education & aren't afraid to show it.
Why We Need You:
As a key leader in the Revenue Operations Insights team, you will be responsible for articulating some of Schoologys most important business questions - using mathematical techniques & data visualization to paint a clear picture back to the business. Youll work with partners & senior leaders from across the company (Sales, Marketing, Client Success, Product, & more) to interpret data & provide actionable insights that directly inform the day to day decision-making driving Schoologys success. Your activities will involve strategic analysis, business model analysis, systems analysis & process analysis.
As a Business Intelligence Manager, you will:
- Gain an understanding of the underlying systems that contribute to the business, & then leverage those sources to provide actionable data insights to stakeholders
- Perform strategic analysis of business model optimizations & opportunities
- Create scalable & well organized business dashboards, driving the conversation around key performance indicators & business strategy
- Develop case studies & assess the validity of new business plans or strategies.
- Support quotas & territory incentive plan setting, helping develop the right team incentives structure to drive business success
- Define requirements for success or requirements for new businesses or products
Were looking for someone who fits this profile:
- Comfortable working with non-technical users to understand business problems & map abstract problems to data that can be used to solve them.
- Possesses strong written & verbal communication skills, & close attention to detail
- Enjoys converting analyses into visual stories tailored to the needs of the audience
- Excited to be working on & communicating within a fast-paced, dynamic team
- Both team-oriented & self-motivated, with a success-driven, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude
To succeed in this position, you will have experience with:
- Data extraction, manipulation & blending across different data sources (e.g. Salesforce, Pendo, Marketo, Google Analytics, Amazon Web Service, etc)
- Using BI tools to build accurate & dynamic/scalable dashboards
- Visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Datorama, or other similar tools
- Writing SQL queries against databases for data extraction
- Advanced proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets
- Deep-dive data analyses to make decisions on new business opportunities & products
- *Bonus* experience with statistical software (e.g. Python, R)
All team members at Schoology are expected to embody our core values which are Passion, Collaboration, Innovation, Curiosity & Integrity.
Our mission is to continuously advance what is possible in education. You in?
Schoology is an Equal Opportunity Employer & embraces diversity of every kind.