Our NYC Product Operations team is in search of a Team Lead to manage a team of product specialists; ensuring they have the tools to effectively assist the Customer Support Team in navigating our suite of products. You'll build & develop a high-performing team & foster a positive & proactive work environment. You will ensure that your team is meeting Tier 2 & Tier 3 Service Level Agreement goals locally & globally by managing escalation coverage at peak times.
You will report to Dorothy Frlic, Senior Manager, Product Support which falls under the Customer Operations organization at Squarespace.
- Lead & coach a team of product specialists
- Keep the team up-to-date on department updates. This includes explaining business reasons that drive new initiatives so team members understand the context of what's happening across the company & why
- Oversee the daily activities of the team, including support in the Tier 2 & Tier 3 Escalation queues, & cross-functional activities such as training, projects & product launch support
- Stay current on Squarespace product developments to accurately coach your team on fielding customer questions
- Take customer escalations as needed
- Engage te
- am members in long-term career development conversations
- Influence the broader strategy for the department with cross-functional collaboration
- Lead projects & partner with peers on local or departmental initiatives
- Endeavor to optimize team processes & performance for the benefit of your team, customers & the business
- 1+ years of people management experience
- Deep knowledge of the Squarespace Platform
- Experience with project management in JIRA
- Agile Methodology / Scrum Knowledge would be a plus
- Interpersonal & communication skills, both written & verbal
- Innovation mindset, with the ability to find solutions for operational & people management challenges
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the worlds most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespaces team of more than 1000 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Free lunch & snacks
- Dog-friendly workplace
- And more
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.