Company Description|Job Description
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, truly disrupting cash & check based payments.
Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics & FIFATM World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, & excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy.
The ConsumerProduct Architectureorganization at Visa team imagines & builds the APIs & services that power the next generation of digital-firstVisa account products. Accounts who's features, rewards & benefits evolve with the lifestages & financial needs of carholders. We also power alerts services & personal card controls that empower visa cardholders to dynamically manage their transactions & where their accounts can be used.
Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
The Consumer Architecture requires a senior leader to drive & coordinatemultiple product & business development workstreams that will bringVisa Next platforms, solution kits & partnershipsto market across Visa's global regions.
Visa Next (see Visanext.com) is a new product philosophy at Visa, encompassing next generation andapi-driven consumer financial solutions.
The Senior Director for Visa Next Global Product Strategy will be responsible for developing scaleable, repeatable strategies for designing & distributingnext generation solutions from pilotinto general availability around the world. The role will collaboratewith key stakeholders in each regional go to market, operationaland partnership teams to identify opportunities & customize local strategy per product initiative.
- Drive global to regional readiness & engagementfor upcoming Visa Next api capabilitiesand solution kits
- Partner with regional solution & integration teams on resource planning, distribution strategy & sales enablement
- As voice of the regions, within the global product team. Be voice of cross-regional prioriitzation on loacalization requirements, market opportunities & needs to inform Visa Next product roadmap
- Collaborate with partnership & corp dev teamsto fill capability & ecosystem gaps & work with regions & other stakeholders to recommend multi-regional build vs rent vs partner decisions
- Take the best casestudies, assetsand go-to-market strategies from around the world & cross-pollinate across regions
- Manage global coordination with Visa Ready & Partnership teams on programs for 3rd party developers, partnersand service providers to participate with Visa Next initiatives
- Work with stakeholders on developing global pricing, contracting & distribution frameworks
- From country or regional feedback, identify & consolidateglobal trends, prioritiesand market-drivers to inform future roadmaps & product strategy
- 12 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree; 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD); or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- 15-18 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD or PhD)
- At least 8+ years product development experiencein digital and/or financial services
- Systematic, detail-oriented mindset & strong at planning. Able to track, manage & coordinate the effective go-to-market progress of multiple solutionsat multiple lifecycle stages across multiple markets
- Experienced in the commercialization & management of API-basedproducts
- You have ledglobal expansion or launch of multi-nationaldigital services
- Subject matter expertise on globalfintech trends & players is an asset
- Effective & empathic communicator in any context fromexecutive boardroomto technical war room environments
- Open to global travel up to once per month
- Recognized as a effectiveteam leader & as mentor for junior talent
- Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
- This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.