Unbelievable partner support is a critical part of the Via brand, & were looking for the best in the business. As a Partner Support Operations Manager - Schools, youll provide consistently outstanding support to Vias partners who are responsible for operating school buses. Vias product for Schools is designed with students & their caregivers in mind, enabling caregivers to follow the location of their childs school bus & see whether their child got on the bus, & giving school administrators the ability to track bus arrival & departure status.
The Partner Support Operations Manager position is a great starting point for anyone seeking a career in operations, product support, or business development. This partner-facing position is all about building the best possible connection between our Partners & our Product & Engineering Team. We work with teams across the company to ensure our partners can make the best use of our technology, thereby improving their experience & driving retention.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the main point of operational contact for our school partners, school bus company managers, & members of the Office of Pupil Transportation (OPT) Team to support them in making the best use of our technology
- Manage product expectations & development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Become an expert on Via develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, & best practices to be able to answer support inquiries on a daily basis
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact & provide technical, specific, & strategic responses in an efficient manner
- Coordinate with General Manager, Product Management, & Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, & resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Build & maintain an online knowledge base of issues/solutions to share with colleagues
- Nurture close relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor
Who You Are:
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding process-orientation, analytical, & organization skills
- Problem solver & entrepreneurial; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Fluent in English
- Bachelors Degree
What Catches Our Eye:
- Fluency in additional languages (eg Spanish or French)
- Experience working in schools or the education field
- Experience at a start-up
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities & transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, & operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Ready to join the ride?