Who we are
DoubleVerify is the leader in digital performance solutions, improving the impression quality & audience impact of digital advertising. Built on best practices, DoubleVerify solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by bringing transparency & accountability to the market, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DoubleVerify has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
We are looking for an Analyst to join our growing Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team. This position reports to the Sales Operations Manager within the Finance team, & will work closely with the rest of the Finance team as well as the Commercial Team. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, possesses strong analytical & communication skills, & is able to analyze large datasets.
What Youll Do:
This position involves sales support & is responsible for commission calculations.
- Calculate commissions in excel on a quarterly basis.
- Create & maintain sales reports to monitor sales performance.
- Partner with the Commercial team to resolve commission questions & communicate corrections in a timely manner.
- Maintain sales territory mapping.
- Leverage multiple data sources for reporting & review large data sets for accuracy.
- Model costs implications of incentive design changes.
- Generate ad hoc reporting in support of commercial initiatives.
Who You Are:
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Required)
- Strong communication skills, Required
- Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited Institution, Required
- 1+ years of related work experience in a FP&A or other related quantitative role, Required
- 1-2 years of experience in digital advertising or similar industry is a plus